F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Find it harder to read. I would prefer a bolder font. Plus the lack of the team colors makes it more difficult for me to identify a driver.

And why is the sector timing/coloring just a tiny line?
I agree that some of the fonts should be bigger, as well as the sector lines... but some of the names and numbers on the bottom of the screen look bigger and sleeker. I also like the timing tower has the full team-logo instead of partials last year. The team logos could have a bit more color for some teams.

No one should make a judgement about a person/character based on DTS. They make stuff up and create their own storyline/narrative.
Just look at the lies about the relationship between Lando and Carlos...

EXACTLY this. And that's the problem for a lot of the new fans who are watching cuz of DTS. Netflix like to paint their own narratives on these 'characters' of the show. I've had someone tell me they didn't like so-and-so cuz of how he was on the show... which is entirely unfair. Another problem which arises is that ppl become more fanatic about these characters rather than the actual sporting side... the actual racing.

Fair.. but have you seen George Russell's interviews outside of DTS?

Still an arrogant entitled jerk.

DTS just made it even worse. possibly one of the few personalities accurately portrayed on the show.

I wasnt a fan of the sector thickness. I liked the previous. Other than that I like the overall updates to the graphics. They are a bit harder to read due to the font boldness. But also my 20/20 has become 20/40 for further sight as I just learned on Monday. :smh:

Fair.. but have you seen George Russell's interviews outside of DTS?

Still an arrogant entitled jerk.

DTS just made it even worse. possibly one of the few personalities accurately portrayed on the show.
Yes, I watched a lot of him, Lando, Alex and Charles on their streams, seen other various interviews and I didn't get that vibe from him.
Sure, you can call him arrogant... but that's pretty much the attitude of the entire F1 field... pretty much a lot of pro athletes for that matter. It's the attitude they have to have out there... and that if they're in good machinery, they can be the best of the best, that they belong there.
Personally, I don't see George anymore arrogant than, say, Charles or Lando or Lance. If anything, hearing his team radio at Hungary last season showed a lot of maturity as a team player.

o6vwcucap5o81.jpg

:rofl:

Both are fools! Lewis was inspired by Senna, while Lando was inspired by Rossi! 😂😂😂

Meanwhile, it appeared certain #TeamLH fans took offense to that and started taking shots at Lando. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
It was a joke, it was banter... Lewis got the joke and had a good comeback! These kids... 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Mclaren not looking good so far. I understand that Daniel hasn't gotten much time in the car but expected Lando to get through. I'm guessing they have some issues with the car.

Mclaren not looking good so far. I understand that Daniel hasn't gotten much time in the car but expected Lando to get through. I'm guessing they have some issues with the car.
Car hasn't been good all weekend so far. Just a general lack of grip. Lando didn't sound too surprised, so this was probably all they had.

Went like expected. Ferrari and RB in their own league.
My prediction was Lewis at P5 (everything above would have been a bonus). Lots of work to unleash the potential of the Mercedes.

Super impressed by Magnussen! Bottas did great as well

Back
Top Bottom