F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

giphy.gif

The W Series races were fairly fun to watch, some good wheel to wheel action. Hoping for something similar here between Charles and Max. Fingers crossed for Carlos to get his first W though 🤞🤞

Great race.

Red Bull reminds me of Schumacher/Barichello tandem in the early 2000s. Too damn strong.

Max is too damn good man. Happy for Sainz.

Would have been pretty boring without the safety car :emoji_sweat_smile:

Camera angles were awful (plus the usual showing of fans turning their heads instead of battling cars…)
THIS. Prior to Lando and Pierre's crash 😭😭😭, the race was boring AF. I mean, the midfield battle was intriguing, but the DRS train really killed a lot of the battles.

I hate it when they cut to the crowd during a battle... IDGAF about their reactions!!! 🙄

bruhhh this is sooo extra :rofl: :lol:
That was so OTT, ridiculous and crazy. I love it. 😂😂😂

Yea definitely felt more like The Met Gala than a GP.

It was all glitz and glamour to mask an incredibly bland race. I find it interesting how the drivers have come out and said that the track itself wasn’t up to standard, specifically Alonso talking about how the asphalt was coming apart and was not F1 quality.

Yea definitely felt more like The Met Gala than a GP.

It was all glitz and glamour to mask an incredibly bland race. I find it interesting how the drivers have come out and said that the track itself wasn’t up to standard, specifically Alonso talking about how the asphalt was coming apart and was not F1 quality.

Also, that weird *** elevated chicane was asking for trouble. When Charles was gaining close to Max, he kind of bounced off turning into that chicane and I immediately had Imola PTSD flashbacks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom