F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

This can't be forgiven LMAOOOOOOOOO!

The funniest thing about the majority of Sky track side interviews is that they seem completely devoid of any help from a production crew. Interviewers are just largely left to their own devices seemingly with little to no prep.

When Willy T. Ribbs did the post race interview it felt like they just told him "Say whatever TF you want Willy, wing it!" Like how do you let the Jackie Robinson of Motorsports enter such an awkward situation like that? Credit to Max and Charles for playing it nicely but Sainz seemed ready to completely blow him off.

Also- What's up with Bono these days? He's supposed to be helping Lewis but it seems like all he ever does now is say "we're unsure at the moment, Lewis" , "What do you wan to do Lewis?", "[insert something unhelpful]". It's like Lewis is out there racing alone at times.

Max dominating Charles will be what this year looks like i assume.

Lewis with another unlucky break, good to see him in the points still

The post race interviews were beyond awkward.

Its funny that you mention this now because I've been spending the last several months watching F1 season recaps starting with Senna's first season.

The post race interviews were much more purposeful back in those days and there wasn't any of this campy, whimsical, goofy stuff.

Gunther is awesome on DTS, laughing at the fact that Pierre Gasly manages to like every post on the instagram platform is hilarious, the bromance that Norris and Sainz have is... what it is... but the sport used to be much more serious back in the day and I kinda wish they'd get back to that.

I'm watching the 1991 season right now and my guy Nigel Mansell doesn't find anything to be cute or funny. Ayrton and Prost aren't playing grab *** in the paddock or doing Daniel Ricciardo type of things.

Bring back the old F1!

Its funny that you mention this now because I've been spending the last several months watching F1 season recaps starting with Senna's first season.

The post race interviews were much more purposeful back in those days and there wasn't any of this campy, whimsical, goofy stuff.

Gunther is awesome on DTS, laughing at the fact that Pierre Gasly manages to like every post on the instagram platform is hilarious, the bromance that Norris and Sainz have is... what it is... but the sport used to be much more serious back in the day and I kinda wish they'd get back to that.

I'm watching the 1991 season right now and my guy Nigel Mansell doesn't find anything to be cute or funny. Ayrton and Prost aren't playing grab *** in the paddock or doing Daniel Ricciardo type of things.

Bring back the old F1!

:lol: Take a look at McLaren’s Instagram page nowadays…it’s a gen z meme account disguised as an F1 team

giphy.gif

Yeah, that was a great save. Looked like Tokyo drift lol. That was a great race yesterday tho. Colton is prolly one of my favorite Indy drivers

A bit of perspective... despite how 'poor' the Merc has been this season, it's still the 3rd best car on the grid. Let's say they were 8/10ths to 1s off the Ferreri/RBR... if they can gain 3/10ths-4/10ths, they're right back in it.
The media and fans have made it sound much worse than it really is... that they're backmarkers or something. 😅😅😅

Back
Top Bottom