F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

IMG_2747.jpg

Magnussen is definitely on my **** list after today's race for hitting Lewis.

And to think Lewis almost wanted to retire after his L1 incident.

It's called frustration. He knew that the car had the pace to contend for a podium today and to have to deal with that so early was beyond discouraging.

Folks gotta stop over analyzing Lewis' radio.

All of the drivers get emotional on radio. Nobody is immune.

Anybody hear Max on the radio when his DRS was failing to open?

IMG_2747.jpg

Magnussen is definitely on my **** list after today's race for hitting Lewis.

It's called frustration. He knew that the car had the pace to contend for a podium today and to have to deal with that so early was beyond discouraging.

Folks gotta stop over analyzing Lewis' radio.

All of the drivers get emotional on radio. Nobody is immune.

Anybody hear Max on the radio when his DRS was failing to open?

facts, heat of the moment some people say first thought and first thought is not always the best.......

Horner is all kid gloves with Max. It's pathetic, really. He's as aware as everyone else that Max is a whiny child.

Excited for Sainz to get his first W next week after the inevitable happens to Leclerc 👀 :lol:
He's gonna need Pole in Monaco or P2 at worst to win. To be honest I don't see him winning any races this year unless he inherits P1.

We're starting to see that Sainz is not that good of a driver and I'm not upset about it at all lol!

He's gonna need Pole in Monaco or P2 at worst to win. To be honest I don't see him winning any races this year unless he inherits P1.

We're starting to see that Sainz is not that good of a driver and I'm not upset about it at all lol!

Eh he's had some bad luck in recent races aside from one instance of driver error. It's Ferrari's race to lose and Charles and Monaco have just become a running joke. Only thing Sainz needs is a good start imo
Sainz ain’t winning s***. He got lucky last year and beat Leclerc and had his chest out like he was the new #1. Now can’t even get on podium with one of the best cars.

Consistency is lucky :rofl:

He can definitely win races this year, he's in a top 2 car and there's still 16 races left. Nobody's claiming he'll win the WDC here 🤷‍♂️

I really don't think Sainz is comfortable in that Ferrari. He has binned it a couple of times already and he didn't look particularly fast yesterday. Confidence must be shot right now.

Danny Ric might be washed tho.

It absolutely is. I wasn't having a go at Lewis. Just saying how 180 the situation would have been had they decided to conserve mileage, which also would have been understandable.

I know full-well how frustrating it can be... just look at Lando @ Russia or Yuki & Lance normally.
If anything, Daniel is surprisingly calm on the radio all the time... probably comes from his experience.

Kimi still got that racing itch!

and yet some people are still trying to create a "hate-drama" between Bottas and Mercedes/Lewis :rofl:

I don’t think there was ever hate there. Frustration and slight tension over team orders? Sure, but it never rose to a level of hate. Overall, Lewis and Bottas seemed to have a good relationship during their time together.

The conversation about dropping Monaco from the calendar seems to be as loud as ever. It would be a crime to drop such an iconic race from the calendar, in my opinion.

It shouldn’t even be a discussion. Can’t have a season without Monaco.

That’s like dropping either Monza, Spa, or Silverstone.

Back
Top Bottom