F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Starting to make sense. LeClerc taking the blame, but now it’s coming out that it was an issue with the pedals again. Ferrari trying to keep this hush hush :lol::lol:

Starting to make sense. LeClerc taking the blame, but now it’s coming out that it was an issue with the pedals again. Ferrari trying to keep this hush hush :lol::lol:

****show of a management.

Team managers made too many blunders in this race, including that Sainz pitstop call AS CARLOS WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF AN OVERTAKE

It's hard to comment too much on Carlos' strategy. He was on Mediums... and 1-stopping on Mediums would have been a huge ask. He could have easily stayed out and had he had a blowout, we'd all be like "Ferrari, you should have boxed him!" 🤷‍♂️

Ferrari fans, y’all alright? I can’t imagine. :lol:

I think Charles is taking the blame for that throttle issue. That’s 2 weeks in a row he has trouble with the throttle.

Checo didn’t look confident out there.

Merc boys :pimp:

Kinda hope Leclerc goes to Merc after Lewis retires, he really deserves better. I know he's under contract until 2026, but man this is brutal to watch. Definitely just sealed the championship for Verstappen here.

Also kinda glad we're not going back to Paul Ricard next year. Last year was the exception and only because of Max's strategy. European fans love to complain about the US getting a few races that are thousands of miles apart but have two of the most boring tracks on the calendar within a couple hours of each other :lol:

Also kinda glad we're not going back to Paul Ricard next year. Last year was the exception and only because of Max's strategy. European fans love to complain about the US getting a few races that are thousands of miles apart but have two of the most boring tracks on the calendar within a couple hours of each other :lol:
Paul Ricard is pretty meh, but Miami is also pretty meh, IMO. COTA has been excellent, as has Indy. We shall see what LV will bring us, but F1 keeps giving us **** tracks in the likes of Paul Ricard, Sochi, Valencia (in the past), while at the same time, there are lots of great, raceable tracks that aren't on the calendar... like Hockenheim, Nurburgring... and Spa potentially. They keep talking about trying to improve the racing... F1 as a "product", but then continuously trying "big up" Sprint Races and meh tracks. 😒🤷‍♂️

Yes, forgot to include Sepang!

But it's always down to the same thing... money. 😕🤷‍♂️
Some organizers just can't/don't want to pay the hosting fees.... while cities like Vegas and Miami are more than willing to do so... and at the same time, F1 really wants to expect into that market. It's the same thing with Sprint Races. It's just another source of revenue.

I'm totally not against adding new tracks but at least F1 needs to reconsider some things when it comes to what the fans look forward to seeing.

Wifey and I, and a group of friends are planning to go to Vegas next year for the grand prix. We're already prepared for the ****show it'll bring. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom