F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Wow, the sport is gonna miss him man...

One of the best and classiest drivers ever on the grid.

Could use more Sebs and less entitled whiny, nepo babies

Damn. First Kimi, now Seb? I’m officially old af lmaoooo

That last turn at Paul Ricard where Stroll almost caused a crash between him and Seb made Seb reevaluate his future QUICKLY.

Nonetheless, what an AMAZING career. Gonna be wild to see Nando outlast Seb.

Don’t how I’ll feel when Lewis decides to hang it up |l

Multi-21 and his crash with Webber at Turkey didn't sit well with me for a long time, but over the past few years, seeing a difference side of him as a person has really made me warm up to him. He's a very decent human, his heart is in the right place and that is what I’ll miss the most.

irlmeier_f3_0053new-edited.jpg

Game recognize game

Their battles after Seb joined Scuderria were awesome :pimp: :pimp:

Who do you guys think will replace Seb?

A lot of people are saying Schumacher but I don't understand that one at all. Haas has a way better car than Aston Martin at the moment and if anything it would be a lateral move for Mick.

Hopefully one of the reserve drivers gets a seat and not some retread.

De Vries?

Piastri?

Drugovich?

Ricciardo?

Also I think Seb would have given it another season if Otmar was still there. I don't think Big Lawrence Strulović knows what he's doing...

Also I think Seb would have given it another season if Otmar was still there. I don't think Big Lawrence Strulović knows what he's doing...

You think Stroll pushed him out? I would’ve guessed that Seb realized that he is never getting in a title contending car again and decided he’d rather walk away than spend these next few years fighting through the midfield…

You think Stroll pushed him out? I would’ve guessed that Seb realized that he is never getting in a title contending car again and decided he’d rather walk away than spend these next few years fighting through the midfield…

I don't think he pushed him out on purpose as he was quoted today saying that he wanted Seb to continue with AM.

But I think theres an element of incompetence with Stroll that ultimately made the decision easier for Seb.

Definitely going to miss Vettel, he got me into this sport even though he was dominating back then, but I loved it. It's inspiring to see how much he's grown over the years. Once Hamilton retires it'll really feel like a different sport. And we all know Alonso will still be driving long after even Lando retires :lol:

Who do you guys think will replace Seb?

I think they need someone with experience, so I'm hoping maybe Albon can switch over since it'd still be an upgrade from Williams, and he's good at developing cars. I'm sure people would love it if Hulk was back in a seat but it needs to be a driver under 30 imo since AM is a long term project and he's basically the same age as Vettel.

Lmaooo buzzer beater for Russell!!! Props

Ferrari 2 and 3. Can’t be mad at that. Sainz got the JUICE

Props to Lando, as well

Back
Top Bottom