F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Saudi money undefeated sheesh.

Kinda scary when there were rumors of a Saudi-based group was interested in buying the Suns.

It won’t be long when they’ll be able to secure a sports team here in the US.

CF29AC1F-6EC8-4C09-93CB-8704A3D0FD44.png

3F415962-3A30-444A-8C66-B421AD93869C.png

Missing race weekends I’ve been doing a deep dive into past seasons and I’m currently on 2010.

I wish the current grid could be as competitive as the ‘10 grid was. When are we ever going to have more world champions on the grid at the same time?

But what really caught my attention was how bad Schumacher was that year and not only that but what an overrated person/driver he was (yea the car wasn’t great but Rosberg made Schumacher look like an amateur at times in the same machinery).

They were racing in Hungary that year and Michael was basically racing for nothing, and Barichello attempts to pass Schumacher and being the child that he was, Schumacher attempted to run Rubens into the wall.

Think about that. Rubens was the guy that helped Michael win all those championships at Ferrari, gave up wins, allowed Michael to pass etc and years later when they are racing for basically a paycheck he almost puts Rubens’ life in jeopardy.

Not only that but weeks later the paddock celebrated Rubens 300th GP or thereabouts and the whole grid shows up to congratulate him except for guess who? M. Schumacher.

What a jerk. I wonder if he hadn’t had that unfortunate skiing accident if people would be more open to talking about how bad of a guy he was and how he was an entitled cheater.

Last edited:
McLaren sounded like they are conceding P4 in the constructor’s before the season even kicks off 😂😂

#FreeLandoNorris

I wish Lando was brave enough to consider a Red a bull seat next to Max. He’s wasting his time at McLaren.

Lewis is probably 2-3 years minimum from retirement so the Merc seat isn’t even on the table.

Maybe McLaren should try to be Porsche’s works outfit. I really want to see Porsche on the grid for ‘26.

Yeah, the most noticeable difference is the 'Ferrari' on the RW, which is a good addition.

Bodywork-wise, the sidepods seem to be a bit shallower and has more cooling gills. The FW also has those aero strakes, which Merc tried out last season... and were subsequently banned. I guess they're not banned anymore.

Regardless, it's too early for any sort of speculation. Pretty sure none of these cars will have the same spec come AUS.

The nose and gills definitely stand out on the difference in design and yes love the livery still.

For McClaren I just wish they were going the other way with the Papaya haha. Seems to be less Papaya each year and more black. I think more Papaya is the the way

Back
Top Bottom