F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Things i’ve learned with 2 eps left of DTS;

1. Piastri has quickly claimed P1 on the grid for “Most Puncheable Face” Max has dropped to P2.

2. I need an entire season of Guenther and Binotto driving around Italy in his Fiat talking their smack.

3. Ottmar was left looking like a chump at Alpine and I hope nothing but joy for Alpine this season.

4. The lack of screentime for Ricciardo and Vettel was rough, but I get it, neither will be on the grid this season.

5. They bottled the entire Max-Checo beef from later in the season.

Overall probably the weakest season of DTS.

I admittedly didn't follow much of the preseason or testing this year. What did they do to the car to get this jump in performance? Red Bull is still the top dog though right?
Hired Dan Fallows, who IIRC was Adrian Newey's #2... as well as some other staff from other teams.

RBR's racepace is, apparently, still the best but AM turned out to be better than expected, while Ferrari and Merc are struggling a bit.

im surprised a team like Merc still finding themselves struggling. didn't necessarily expect them to be out pacing RBR but thought they would appear a lot more competitive

19A8E0AE-8ED1-4174-8FB3-8D8B33AC90AC.jpeg

Aston Martin being so fast is too good to be true.

I think they’ll be at the front until Baku and then won’t be able to keep up in the development race throughout the season.

Also secretly rooting for Stroll to beat Alonso.

Welp. Gonna be a tough few races before McLaren gets their updates. And I hope it actually works. 😕

Only RBR's going sub 30's... wow.

Ferrari had something in-hand and there it was.

Fernando surprisingly not up there.

Back
Top Bottom