F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

George specially said 'spatial awareness', so I wouldn't group Max into there. You can say he's overly aggressive at times, but he doesn't lack spatial awareness, IMO. He def knows what he's doing... he just chooses a higher level of risk.

George specially said 'spatial awareness', so I wouldn't group Max into there. You can say he's overly aggressive at times, but he doesn't lack spatial awareness, IMO. He def knows what he's doing... he just chooses a higher level of risk.

ah ok. i didn't read that part but makes sense

I would think KMag, Ocon and Stroll but it was prob a jab at Max TBH. Every driver thinks KMag is dangerous. George even names him here lolz :lol:

Damn... was good to see both McLarens in Q3, but gutted for Oscar's crash (hope the damage isn't too bad), while I felt Lando could have done better than P7. Oh well. 😕

Ferrari stinks and that’s just all there is too it. Idk if it’s drivers or management/strategy but something ain’t right

IMG_0266.gif

Great job by Albon. Norris had some good battles but pity that he got a penalty and dropped out of the points. Nice to see Lewis on the podium again. Thought maybe he could've battled for second.

😩😩😩 Tough break for Lando when his pace looked ok.
Did not expect Albono to 1-stop tho. 58 laps on Hards. 😮

Lewis :pimp: great start but couldn’t keep up with the Aston. Good showing especially since they thought this track wasn’t optimal for the car.

Ferrari didn’t have an awful day for once.

Perez, go home and be a family man.

George binned it trying to keep up with Lewis and Alonso.

Albon should get his redbull seat back.

Lewis :pimp: great start but couldn’t keep up with the Aston. Good showing especially since they thought this track wasn’t optimal for the car.

Ferrari didn’t have an awful day for once.

Perez, go home and be a family man.

George binned it trying to keep up with Lewis and Alonso.

Albon should get his redbull seat back.

I agree with pretty much all of those points except Albon getting the RB seat. I feel like he's fine at Williams for now and can prob justify moving to another team later. As long as Max is in the other seat, nothing good will come for drivers in the second seat.

Back
Top Bottom