F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

1688983316241.png

Lando and Piastri might be the second best teammate pairing on the grid. I would put Lewis and George as #1 but good lord that McLaren was stupid fast.

Piastri might have also passed Lando on the overcut if it wasn't for the safety car. Bummed for him but happy for Lewis.

Lewis actually getting some luck with a safety car. It's been a while. As soon as he got into a podium spot I kept praying for a safety car. HAAS executed the plan perfectly :lol: :pimp:

Ferrari didn't have that horrible of a weekend and I can't blame them for the race result because they got screwed by the safety car. I guess you can blame them because they had to come in early due to the tire deg but getting passed by a Williams has to hurt.

IMG_9656.jpeg
💀💀💀

I’d pay to hear this podcast.

Lewis making fun of Max’s accent, Lando making terrible Jokes and making it awkward by asking Max about his mother’s Instagram comment about Checo cheating on his wife, Max possibly showing an inkling of having a personality.

The possibilities!

I mean, at this point, you know how RBR operate. It is what it is.
But it looks like the Alpha is tricky to drive. I wonder how long it'll take for Daniel to get acquainted to it.

It’s wild how Alpha Tauri is associated with RBR but the cars are complete opposites.

Sucks for de Vries but that’s how these guys roll. Also how many chances is Danny Ric gonna get? :lol:

Normally, you'd think they'd put in another kid, like Lawson, but I guess they really wanted some stability and consistency... kinda like what Haas was after when they went with Hulk.

Good thread I just came across

So Stroll is out at Aston Martin (eventually) because of Yuki?

I can’t see that happening. Even if Alonso suddenly retires or loses his form.

I love Yuki but if Stroll gets replaced it would certainly have to be with an elite driver, same goes for Fernando’s seat . And Lance won’t be replaced before he at least gets a season’s worth of races in the Aston Martin Honda.

Last edited:
Or else what? Daniel will replace him?

I know it’s the silly season but Ric is not replacing Checo next season 😂
Sillier things have happened lol I still think Perez has the seat for 24 but knowing RB they might give DR a race once Max locks up the WDC

Now that Debris is gone who is the worst driver on the grid?

No disrespect to the guy that was in here last week saying his favorite driver is K Mag, but I think it’s K Mag.

Hulkenberg is making it really hard to defend Magnussen’s short comings this year.

I think it would be unfair to slap Sargeant with the label this early but he could be in contention as the season progresses.

Back
Top Bottom