F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Mercedes strategist goofed again. Everyone and their mom could see that going out late would lead to this. Bunch of smooth brains at Mercedes right now.

Odds on Bottas going bowling tomorrow and taking out Max :lol:

1690038786166.png

Hearing that “GET IN THERE LEWIS” call from Bono felt so good this morning!

There’s an opportunity for us to see how intelligent Lando is tomorrow in the race- if he and McLaren are willing to acknowledge that Max is extremely petty and is willing to ruin Lewis’ race/chance to win there is a path to Lando securing his first win.

Max races Lewis differently and without respect so I feel like it’s McLaren’s race to lose.

Huge opportunity for a Piastri podium as well.

Last edited:
Is P13 considered good, I was hoping he would at least make Q3.
In that tractor during his first week back as a driver. Yes

I thought he was gonna be out Q1 lol with 2 Alfa’s and a Haas in front of him, there’s still a legitimate chance to get points

Q3 would've been a little too difficult with that car, especially with how competitive the rest of the field was in Quali today. . He out-qualified his teammate and that's the only real measurement we can take from this. He also out-qualified George, Pierre, and Lance in much better cars and is starting four positions behind Checo :lol:

Yes. At times, the AT is the 10th fastest car on the grid, so getting it into Q2/P13, beating an Aston and Alpine, as well as his teammate... and considering that he he hasn't done a proper Q session in over 8 months, this was a pretty decent result.

Exchange between Monaco Based YouTuber and Spice Boy got a little spicy 💀💀💀

The way he’s disrespectfully waving his hands dismissively in Hornets face is just *chef’s kiss*

And earlier Nico copped to being Lewis’ biggest fan saying that in his heart, they are still best friends. I nearly cried hearing that from him lol!

Back
Top Bottom