F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Merc looking formidable in the hands of Lewis. P1 and P2 in free practice today. I expect a P7 in quali tomorrow :lol:

Chuck might get poll with max at p2. but we all know how that ends.

Lewis looked quick!
Charles looked super-quick!

This was nuts... could have been a massive crash. Incredible reactions.

I was watching this live and for sure thought it was about to be a nasty crash. Crazy reflexes. The downforce in these cars is crazy because I thought the backend was going to kick out into the wall.

Eeeek... that's a DSQ. Shame, cuz they've looked decent so far.

EDIT

Yep...

Last edited:
Look at my boy Sarge keeping up with the top 4 lol

Leclerc deserves this but boy Yuki put on a masterclass holding up the entire field

P2 P4 at Monaco, I'll take that. Charles was just too quick. Good for him... the local boy.
Have to say, Carlos was a bit fortunate to be able to continue after his puncture. Didn't think he made it back to the pits!

P2 P4 at Monaco, I'll take that. Charles was just too quick. Good for him... the local boy.
Have to say, Carlos was a bit fortunate to be able to continue after his puncture. Didn't think he made it back to the pits!
He did but they deemed Zhou didn’t get far enough for everyone to keep the current position

Happy for Charles. He has been the quickest all weekend.

We just need Max to DNF one or 2 more times to make things interesting for the WDC.

Back
Top Bottom