F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Congrats to Oscar for his first win. Agreed that it was a great weekend for Mclaren but overshadowed by this drama. Seems like Lewis has been re-energized after finally winning after so long. Red Bull no longer seems invincible.

This race definitely had the drama 😂.

Lando not giving Oscar his place back.

Max crying on the radio every lap and his race engineer calling him “childish” 😂

GTBPLlnXwAAGu4Q.jpeg

GTBPsvNXUAAmwyl.jpeg

:lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Giving the place back was the smart play for Lando, keep Oscar happy and he can help Lando's slim shot at the championship for the rest of the year. Pissing him off because the team f***ed up the strategy calls is way too shortsighted, and would most likely cost him in that WDC fight down the line

McLaren 1-2 baby!!! 😭😭😅😅

OSCAR, GET IN THERE!!!! Well deserved! Got Lando at the start and did the job. Lando was probably ultimately a bit quicker, but this was 100% the right and fair result.

Lando made it tricky there... but also the team sorta put themselves in that situation by boxing Lando to cover Lewis, which, in hindsight, wasn't necessary.

Irony that Mark is Oscar's manager. 😅 #Multi21

I can totally understand Lando's position on wanting to win and not give the place back, but gotta be a fair and team player.

This is a very exciting season so far. Oscar I think deserved that win. Got through in the beginning and held on like he should. Good for him. I thought Lando was going to screw him over.

Back
Top Bottom