F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

untitled-17pye1e.gif

Poor Bottas, He was skating at the end :lol:

Great win for Lewis.

untitled-1819jto.gif

Last edited:
Alonso pits during the safety car, dunno why.

Debris is scaring me
laugh.gif
Man, ddub steppin' up the GIF game in here!

But I could see what Ferrari were doing... it was just the unfortunate timing of the SC.  2-stopping and had reasonably fresher tires than Dan & Seb in front... gave him a decent chance at overtaking them.  

mean.gif
 @ JB's shutdown & KMAG's burning issue...

Man, from "Hammer Time" to "Spanner Time" :smh:

So Bottas finally demonstrated how bad the tyres could be when fully-worn. :x

Still WAY too early... the media should just let the kid race and enjoy it... maybe if he makes it up to GP2 or something... then we'll talk more.  Don't want to give the kid too much pressure. 

Wasn't he wearing some no name Team Jordans with some ugly long denim shorts a while ago? :lol:

Anyways, celebs with Jordans doesn't really surprise me anymore. Closet looks full of recently released GRs, minus those Burgundy 5s[emoji]128064[/emoji]

I wanna see some real heat from the Hamster. Bring out some '99 Black/Red 4s w/ Nike Air in the back [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I know Seb was unhappy, but never thought this would happen.  If anything, I thought it would be Fernando announcing his departure first!  

laugh.gif

Seb informed the team the night before, but I think it was RBR who jumped the gun and announced Kvyat as their 2015 driver.  Certainly caught Alonso off-guard too cuz all everyone was talking about was his imminent departure from Ferrari!  It's funny how this sorta screws Alonso over cuz he has 1 less option in RBR, not that RBR really wanted him anyway.  Now he's left with potentially McLaren... if they had negotiated a salary, for sure, Ron Dennis will now force Alonso to lower it! 
laugh.gif

is seb going to ferrari for sure? or is there speculation they both end up with mclaren?

The head of RBR confirmed Seb to Ferrari

No way Alonso and Seb team up both want to be the lead driver.

So for 2015

Ferrari Raikonnen-Vettel
Mclaren Magnussen- Alonso
RBR Ricciardo-Kvyat

What an ending... not good... hope Bianchi's ok... 

No replay footage... not a good sign at all. 

Word is Jules crashed into the recovery vehicle... 
eek.gif

Last edited:
They show 1 reply of the crash... he hit side barrier which looks like stack tires. thats the only reply/angle they showed.

he was moving after the crash but they said he was unconscious when they transported him to hospital. Hope he's OK.

saw the news scroll across the bottom during halftime of the football match, is there any video of the incident at all?

Back
Top Bottom