F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

giphy.gif

The sprint is a spoiler for the actual race. It will be one and two for redbull. The Ferrari has too much deg.

The nerve of max to get pissy because he got pushed wide by George. :lol: How many times has Max done that to someone else? You have a rocket ship and got past George anyways.

The sprint is a spoiler for the actual race. It will be one and two for redbull. The Ferrari has too much deg.

The nerve of max to get pissy because he got pushed wide by George. :lol: How many times has Max done that to someone else? You have a rocket ship and got past George anyways.

Max is unbelievable.

He can’t tolerate a taste of his own medicine and it was an absolute joy to see.

George walking away from him as Max was still crying was a joy to see.

I can’t think of a more unlikeable athlete than max.

Ugh... got the shafted by the SC (as did a few others), but good to be able to get some points at the end.

Also... Who TF is running this **** show?! That was so dangerous. Lucky no one got hurt. 🤦‍♂️ This is all on the FIA/F1.

Last edited:
Ugh... got the shafted by the SC (as did a few others), but good to be able to get some points at the end.

Also... Who TF is running this **** show?! That was so dangerous. Lucky no one got hurt. 🤦‍♂️ This is all on the FIA/F1.

Yea that was absurd. Insane especially there being a blind turn entering the pit lane.

Alonso spreading his cheeks for the Strolls with the Brake comment to Lance almost took me out 😂

Brown noser of the year for Fernando and I truly thought we’d never see it.

Another think I hope we never see again? That sprint format. My goodness that was a disaster. Especially the SQ3 sham.

Debated flying down to Miami tomorrow for the race weekend with how low the ticket prices have dropped, opted instead to go to Barcelona though, fingers crossed Alonso wins his home race :lol:

Back
Top Bottom