[| -- Fabolous 30TH Birthday Party NYC (PICS) -- |]

I heard about chris browns age from an industry dude in ny....they lied about his age to attrack a younger crowd...cmon...this has been done b4...labels do itallllll the time...they tell u to lie about your age, who ur dating, where your from, blah blah blah, etc.

I heard about chris browns age from an industry dude in ny....they lied about his age to attrack a younger crowd...cmon...this has been done b4...labels do itallllll the time...they tell u to lie about your age, who ur dating, where your from, blah blah blah, etc.

roll.gif
@ Game ,it look like he gon snuff the interviewer for asking thosequestions

Back
Top Bottom