FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

How come fab never partied with puff?
tumblr_my2uj58Rr91qkoopko1_400.gif

with Juelz being brought up in terms of Fab getting advice...does anyone not recall Juelz baby mom Kimbella who’s taking him to the cleaners now getting beat up by Jim Jones’ girl, Crissy? The reason for the fight is because Crissy was taking up for Em ironically. The reason?....Kimbella admitted to ****ing Fab.

yep, chicks in that tier of affluence cuz of bagging a dude wit heavy pockets all be schemimg on each other's men.

Peeped the pops IG page....***** made a TBT 80s post on March 1st...with him in the jails and on the streets talking bout “in another life in another time...I woulda knocked your teeth out”.....

Fast forward to today...man :smh:

Peeped the pops IG page....***** made a TBT 80s post on March 1st...with him in the jails and on the streets talking bout “in another life in another time...I woulda knocked your teeth out”.....

Link? :nerd:

link to his instagram?

Nah...I ain’t linking it. That’s peoples lives :lol:. But y’all can find it in the comment section of that fab pic dude posted when they were going at him though.

Back
Top Bottom