FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

If I found out someone punched my daughters teeth out I wouldn’t be trying to fight the ***** I’ll tell you that much. When the times right ima put this 9 right to left side of his head push his mind right.
True. This could be her family telling her lets get him on camera acting all crazy so you can get him for child support. Fab about to be paying 15-20k a month. As a father if a rich famous cat knocked my daughters teeth out I’d try and get everything from him then whip his a** months later when he didn’t see it coming. Just mask up with my brothers and stomp his a** out as he is leaving from his crib one day.

True. This could be her family telling her lets get him on camera acting all crazy so you can get him for child support. Fab about to be paying 15-20k a month. As a father if a rich famous dude knocked my daughters teeth out I’d try and get everything from him then whip his a** months later when he didn’t see it coming. Just mask up with my brothers and stomp his a** out as he is leaving from his crib one day.
Yup. Emily said the dad was at the house to remove the guns from the house because they feared Fab would use on. It seems like maybe Emily has been planning to leave Fab, maybe she told him she was leaving and he snapped.

Drugs mess you up man. Was a big fan of Juelz back in the day but not gonna lie he is out here looking like a smoker now. Then with Rell out here getting hands put on him :smh: Dipset taking L’s.
It seems like Cam is the only one from the set that is L proof.

Oh cam is washed too fam. To think as a kid I used to look up to these clowns:smh:

now they all remind me of my washed alcoholic uncle

Oh cam is washed too fam. To think as a kid I used to look up to these clowns:smh:

now they all remind me of my washed alcoholic uncle
Cam lives like five minutes from him. I see him driving around in his Bentley and Audi all the time.

75B33D6B-91AA-42CF-AE4C-2D4D8B7A399B.jpeg
I guess fab really is freddy. Son was out there like this pointing his fingers at Emily :rofl:

So unfortunate for both sides. If I had to take a stab in the dark I would say Em embarrassed Fab and got caught doing something with someone. As a man the only thing that is going to make you rage like that is your pride being tugged on. Em probably was fed up with Fab constantly playing her as the mother of her child and I’m sure she’s been stepped out but this time it was on a dude with a bigger check and more clout than Fab? The industry is full of these situations. Look at TI and Floyd. Tiny was def not worth the beef but egos got in the way. Ironically with Juelz being brought up in terms of Fab getting advice...does anyone not recall Juelz baby mom Kimbella who’s taking him to the cleaners now getting beat up by Jim Jones’ girl, Crissy? The reason for the fight is because Crissy was taking up for Em ironically. The reason?....Kimbella admitted to ******* Fab.

I’ve met a Fab a few times and he’s an even keel dude. Feel bad that he got out of character and now it’s for the world to judge. Hope him and Em can resolve this for their children’s sake.

Something was reported a while back about him and kimbella. About domestic abuse. Crazy enough fab piped kimbella as well.
Fab ****** up.

Could've kept the previous relationship he had with Emily and keep piping broads.
Juelz Baby mother is crazzzzzzzzzzy.

u can tell Juelz holds no weight at home, idk if u wanna go that route :lol:
Oh I know she's crazy but as you said I feel she already neutered Juelz.

I didn't know at some point he had some fight in him given previous rumors he was a junkie.

She obviously was planning on leaving. When they get the family involved and pull out the camera that’s all she need for the pay day. Welp he better hop on lhhny or something

Back
Top Bottom