FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

LOVE & HIP HOP

70x53.jpg

--:--

--:--

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Email
  • Embed
LOVE & HIP HOP
Emily Hangs Out With Her Dad
BonusSeason 1 Ep 54/11/2011
In this bonus clip from Episode 5 of Love & Hip Hop, Emily and her dad spend the day together in the park.

clip says it all...

I refuse to believe the cops let fab walk with swollen bloody knuckles from beating her face in. And that video is probably from a security camera.

Se yall be acting like these dudes perfect. Same j crew wearing dudes taking "relationship goals" pics be the same ones beating their girl. Then mad cause his chick want to leave for a harlem dude

Next week Fab announces he’s on next seasons LHHNY and Em is making her come back....all a publicity stunt brought to you by none other than Mona Scott

Damn
Just seen the vid
Yeah fab may not come back from this
He lost his women audience
Emily is a thot
But fab shoulda known better
He can only blame himself for this

Oh. I was thinking that was Fab's kid. Damn Emily B's dad having kids old as heck lol.

Just off the IG lurk, pops knocked up a 27 year old. Shorty younger than Em. I’m like 50/50 on giving props and being disgusted.

Damn
Just seen the vid
Yeah fab may not come back from this
He lost his women audience
Emily is a thot
But fab shoulda known better
He can only blame himself for this

Women fickle as hell. These broads still gonna be turning up when I play “Ball Drop” NYE :lol:

Women fickle as hell. These broads still gonna be turning up when I play “Ball Drop” NYE :lol:
Nah there’s another vid coming
Just watch
Gonna be that beat down vid
And people gonna distance themselves from him
Joe Budden podcast gonna be interesting
Wonder if he talks about the vid

Se yall be acting like these dudes perfect. Same j crew wearing dudes taking "relationship goals" pics be the same ones beating their girl. Then mad cause his chick want to leave for a harlem dude
Damn, fam. Why you gotta drag J Crew into this?

Back
Top Bottom