FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

Did someone say Lil Wayne is not a legend?

Weezy F Baby is the best rapper alive b.

Dude had hits and mixtapes that were straight fire. Classics.

Every generation has his dope rappers.

Did someone say Lil Wayne is not a legend?

Weezy F Baby is the best rapper alive b.

Dude had hits and mixtapes that were straight fire. Classics.

Every generation has his dope rappers.

"Weezy F Baby is the best rapper alive b."

tenor.gif

I'm all for cats not liking certain rappers, but some dudes be acting like these rappers abandoned them on some "hang tight champ, I'm gonna go get a pack of Newports" and they never came back. If they're trash then they're trash or was trash but dudes putting their emotions and feelings into this **** is ***** like. FTR, Bow Wow sucked, his core audience were young girls, and when he grew up so did his core audience and they wanted different **** and Bow Weezy never recovered.
Speaking of Weezy someone said he's been washed the last 9 years, hell, that's almost half his career, and they're right.

I'm not even gonna get into the "best rapper alive"talk but Wayne ran rap for a solid 3 year stretch and is certified legend in the game, regardless of what you think about him.

I see some bow wow talk in here too, when it comes to kid rappers, he was a legend, undoubtedly. Regarding his career as an adult, he was beyond mediocre but he did have some hits, shawty like mine and outta my system were bangers and I still enjoy them to this day. Let's get down was nice too but tip penned that. A lesser known dope joint of his is pole in my basement.

Funny that naysayers were calling drake a bow wow clone when he first emerged. I guess he just came out a little more edgier to seperate himself and it was hard to take lbw seriously after seeing him as a lil brood brother for so long. He still got more mainstream hits than Childish Gambino tho, who somewhat falls in that same rapper/actor category. Everybody is better than nick Cannon though.

Last edited:
:lol: @ Bow Wow as a kid rapper was a legend as if there's scores of kid rappers in the game.

Son was the equivalent of a child pop star. Hannah Montana aint no legend. Bow Wow aint no legend.

Never wrote his rhymes. We just throwing the word legend around in this thread.

This why I never take rap talk seriously in General :lol: but with that said Music forum been fell off.
oh u just hating right now
Son was always corny to me.

Props for having millions hypnotized.

Son one of the godfathers of this trash rap of today.

You still have to have the delivery and flow to perform. Just anyone can't get up there and rock a crowd. The ghost writer argument only holds a certain amount of demerit it my eyes. And there was a good number of kid rappers, the fact that he stayed relevant for so long kinda contradicts your point.

I record myself rapping my favorite joints and it's nowhere near the artists level.

If you got a ghost writer or if everybody know you don't write your **** in rap you ain't no legend.

Youre just an entertainer. If we talking rap entertainers he ain't on Puffy's level.

And no there weren't a good # of kid rappers. When Bow Wow came out he was the only one. Then copy cats followed. Can we name 5 kid rappers during that time period? Are there even 20 kid rappers that had albums from the 1990 to 2010? :nerd:

To claim he stayed relevant is some bull **** too. Stay relevant as a host of tv shows and overall celebrity? Sure. Not as a rapper.

C'mon now

Everybody is better than nick Cannon though.
U better chill the **** out
gigolo with was a damn classic
We tryna discredit gigolo now??? :smh:

No, I'm NOT tryna be ya man
Pimp bones in my body
Rock them body-hotty
Rock them, like ladi-dadi
Me and Kels on ducatis
want to see you drop it shawty

Man get that corny **** outta here, B. I swear I'm not even surprised that you like the ****.

Master Zik Master Zik what you mean he didn't stay relevant? He was a known kid rapper. You're making it sound like it's so easy, why weren't there dozens then if all it takes is getting a ghost writer?

I record myself rapping my favorite joints and it's nowhere near the artists level.
Thats cuz you're not dedicated or practice or truly care enough.

I might say Bow Wow is garbage or whack but I mean that compared to other rappers, even kid rappers.

Rap aint something you just pick up and try to do. You have to hone your skill and polish your craft.

Master Zik Master Zik what you mean he didn't stay relevant? He was a known kid rapper. You're making it sound like it's so easy, why weren't there dozens then if all it takes is getting a ghost writer?
What exactly do you mean by stay relevant and how important is that?

Bow Wow was like I said like a huge pop star. So in that respect of course he stayed relevant.

Brittney Spears remained relevant for over a decade.

I'm talking about when JD was pretty much done with him, he couldn't afford the best ghost writers anymore and he stopped making music for a good while.

Bow Wow is that faded pop star.

Thats cuz you're not dedicated or practice or truly care enough.

I might say Bow Wow is garbage or whack but I mean that compared to other rappers, even kid rappers.

Rap aint something you just pick up and try to do. You have to hone your skill and polish your craft.

Regarding me, you're partially right, I legit feel I have some talent with writing, but it takes me forever to string together some lines. They're dope when I do, though. I just don't have a good rap voice. Don't think that's something that can be worked on.

I'll post some of my stuff, idc.

I'm OK with saying bow wow is a legendary kid entertainer. For you to say he was a pop star is low key calling him a legend though.

Kris Kross
lil mama at the time
Another bad creation?????
They count right
Man you better check the dates :lol:

Only other kid rapper I can recall popping up shortly after Bow Wow was Lil Romeo.

Bow Wow was out like 2002-2004. Lil Mama came out like 5 years later?

The other 2 are 90s acts to the fullest. Kriss Kross was in their 20s when Bow Wow came out and I think one of the members was already dead.

Children in rap hasn't really taken off like that cuz of the skill it takes to maintain that. Not to say that its harder cuz being a singer brings other burdens but it takes a lot to be a successful child rapper.

But if you make a list there have not been a lot of child rappers from the age of 11-16 like that.

Its a damn miracle LL at 15 and Nas at 17/18 came on the scene when they did and they obviously were major talents that had staying power.

Regarding me, you're partially right, I legit feel I have some talent with writing, but it takes me forever to string together some lines. They're dope when I do, though. I just don't have a good rap voice. Don't think that's something that can be worked on.

I'll post some of my stuff, idc.

I'm OK with saying bow wow is a legendary kid entertainer. For you to say he was a pop star is low key calling him a legend though.
Lots of dudes who voices don't fit well for rap or got whack voices period use auto tune or some gimmick (yell rap, whisper rap, mumble rap, sing rap, etc.) and they try to make it that way.

Its like with Gilbert Godfried's comedy shtick. Son don't talk like that in real life.

Back
Top Bottom