FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

Alright, rank these cats, rapping ability only, bc the success part is pretty much obvious.

Ludacris
Nelly
Fab
Cam

Rap ability:
Cam
Fab/Luda

Nelly

Success:
Nelly

Luda

Cam
Fab

Rap ability is harder to judge between the 3. Luda got skills. Fab forever dope. But Cam the only one switched up his flow and still remained consistent with the rhymes. Not as much versatility as Luda but he kinda do things Luda and Fab do better in his own way. Pretty much neither got a Come Home with Me or Purple Haze.

Success is obvious. Nelly with hit after hit during his run and just plain great songs. None of the other 3 really matching that but Luda did his thing with his style.

Rapping ability I'll say
Luda
Fab
Cam
Nelly

Success:
Nelly
Luda (took me a minute to figure who was on top)
Fab
Cam

Influence/rap swag, I'll throw in my fav verse too
Cam (rap city freestyle was legendary)
Fab (he had an epic rap city joint too)
Nelly (his verse on grillz and get loose was too cold)
Luda (son came in too cold on phat rabbit :pimp:)

And Luda skits :rofl:
“Oh deep voice”

What up

“Ooooh why u talkin like that”

Man **** all that y’all comin through

“We might I seen u blingin last night”

Yeaah 30 karats paid fo

“***** u wearing my mf’n chain again”

Aaaah that’s my body guard
Now hang up the phone

:rofl: that whole skit used to have me dyin

I was gonna say Luda was like a Southern Busta Rhymes with a dash of ODB as far as comparisons can go.

Thinking more about success how many Fab albums even went plat? I know Cam's did. Even Killa Season went plat according to the Canadian Wall St Journal.

People sayin Wayne never had a good year probably also think Nash never deserved an MVP. Just stop, Wayne, Drake and Nicki = Dre, Snoop, and Pac.

Wayne another dude that even when on top it was with whackness.

You better be talkin about Wayne Wonder.

wayne-wonder.jpg

im going to think of jadakiss and fab everytime i clean my counters now

thanks nt

that bounty dblock remix is fire though

Wayne first dropped with Block is Hot, right? That was ‘99. People weren’t even remotely entertaining the idea that he was “the best rapper alive” until around 05 or 06. His last decent project was No Ceilings in 09. Son has been garbage since then save for a few tracks here and there that people champion as a sign of “old Wayne” coming back as if that negates the bs he’s dropped for the past 9 years.

You can’t spend half of your rap career being washed and coast on the accolades of your former selfwho had, at the very best, a 3 year run of being nice. That’s not legend status to me. Y’all just liked that ***** back in the day a whole lot.

Wayne has a bigger body of work than most In the GOAT conversation. Some people need more shots to score more, Scoring Champion = scored the most points, not highest shooting percentage

I have not listened to a Luda album since his Word of Mouf, but Beast Mode is one of my favorite tracks of the 2000's.

Such an underrated lyricist.

"Since I was born to touch the mic
The first time it's been a problem
Your life was a mistake
Your pops should've wore a condom"

Legend status isn't just about quality, notoriety is a factor too. That's why I put Wayne up there.

Luda first three intros
CFC0DC94-BC8A-4C8D-800C-3250F585795F.png

excuse me for being late, but did Fab really whoop on his bm?
thought I seen a tweet of his saying "woke up thinkin I was chris brown" or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom