FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

Speaking of legends. Birdman is a legend. Birdman has had a better solo career than diddy. My body is ready for another Birdman album.

Last edited:
Stealing 300 racks from anyone is wild... but damn shorty did that to her mans?

Jesus Christ :smh:
I’m tryna imagine how they did it.

For some reason I feel like they don’t have any joint accounts or rather Fab isn’t giving her access to anything like that.

Only plausible scenario I can think of was since it was back in 04 Fab was still moving like a hood dude and kept the 300k as cash in the crib. Maybe it was show money that he wasn’t trying to put in the bank since he was most likely getting it in cash and wasn’t tryna get that taxed.

If this is true I'm surprised she's not dead

Right. Fab’s own son is what....10? :lol:. That means fab stuck with a chick who he had no ties to from 2004 til the birth of his son after she stole 300K from him?

Something don’t sound right.

Right. Fab’s own son is what....10? :lol:. That means fab stuck with a chick who he had no ties to from 2004 til the birth of his son after she stole 300K from him?

Something don’t sound right.
From reading the tweet it seems like Fab thought the pops stole it dolo but as of recent it was discovered that Emily helped him do it.

Even with the 300k portion of the story coming up; Fab still doesn’t look good.

From reading the tweet it seems like Fab thought the pops stole it dolo but as of recent it was discovered that Emily helped him do it.

Even with the 300k portion of the story coming up; Fab still doesn’t look good.

Nah. He's off the hook if true.

Speaking of legends. Birdman is a legend. Birdman has had a better solo career than didday. My body is ready for another Birdman album.

07B5E760-0533-489F-BB0C-3F0DD455DAA6.png

Solos be damned, Diddy videos on mute better than Birdman whole career.

In the last week or something?

I’m not buying 300K in 04, just doesn’t sound right to me.

In late January. And yup.

If a ***** took 300K from me....I would not be letting him take pictures of me holding up his child and mine :lol:. No matter how long ago that was. That’s on sight type of time. No just “you cant come to the crib” type of time.

Why would Fab have a family with a woman whose Dad stole 300k from him?

Im just waiting for a statement or something from parties involved. Until then Fab going to be grilled in the court of public opinion because of the police report and he should be.

Bird has hits but he’s not no damn legend.

Chingy had hits. That dude in the hall of fame too? :lol:

Nah. He's off the hook if true.
Nah what I’m saying is if there’s no money involved than you just mollywopped the girl.

If there was money involved and you stayed around them after the fact then you look funny in the light.

He’s no good in both situations.

Back
Top Bottom