[| -- Fabolous x DJ Drama: There Is No Competition 2 (The Funeral Service) 2010 -- |]

Kant we jus wait till the tape drops, kinda ruins the epicness of the tape if it turns out to be Great....its Jus 5 hours away *kanye shurgs*

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by killaCAM237

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

this tape gonna get a good 5 hours of spin then focus will shift to the young boy first single

Exactly, he waited so long, it's gonna get washed over at the blogs come midnight.
I guess, since Drake's whats hot right now? But isnt that just gonna be 1 song. This is a whole mixtape.

true but this mixtape gotta live up to the hype or far as internet gossip n blog sites it will get go....diss fab mixtape, talk drake single,talk drake single, talk drake single,diss fab mixtape, talk drake single, talk drake single, talk TML, talk TML, talk Drake etc.

Lupe dropped a mixtape and Jay Electronica dropped a song...wut had more buzz

thats like comparing apples and oranges son

most likely that drake single is gonna be 75% r&b ...plus its just one song

where on the other hand, fab could drop a dud song or 2 or 3  and still have a hot tape

plus u got minaj on the tape for the ym

There is no way that website doesnt go down for a couple of minutes or we get the 'too many downloads at the moment' message.

Edit: They playing Body Ya on power 105 right now.

whether or not he wanted it, this DEFINITELY was a LOT of publicity and lead up for fab with this, the first one came out of no where, but if he dropped this one WHEN he said initially, we ALL know it wouldn't have gotten this hype.

It works out for him both ways, he pissed off his fans that wanna hear it, but yet still they are gonna listen to it.
now i dont know about drake's single, but I DEFINITELY think it would be overshadowed by the mixtape atleast in the long run...

we still talkin about and listening to the first one and look when that came out...

this was a good marketing scheme by these boys...

nothing is out of coincidence

they prolonged as long as possible cuz once this tape drops nobodies going to be religiously reading their twitters anymore and they'll go back into the rathole. run on sentence FTW

And here we go....

January... "
mad.gif
Eff Drama Eff Fab..."
March... "What a great marketing plan, Loso is that dude."

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

And here we go....

January... "
mad.gif
Eff Drama Eff Fab..."

March... "What a great marketing plan, Loso is that dude."
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Can you blame anyone for saying that though? After all, wasn't this tape supposed to drop a few months ago? [/color]

Originally Posted by KO KAINE

once this tape drops nobodies going to be religiously reading their twitters anymore and they'll go back into the rathole. run on sentence FTW
sure they will....all fab has to do is announce TINC3 is coming out soon and it starts all over again
laugh.gif

01. Fabolous – The Wake
02. Fabolous – Im Raw
03. Fabolous – Body Ya
04. Fabolous – Hard (Feat. Kobe, Paul Cain & LA The Darkman)
05. Fabolous – Oh Lets Do It
06. Fabolous – Suicide 2  (Feat. Paul Cain & Freck Billionaire)
07. Fabolous – Its Goin’ Down (Feat. Freck Billionaire)
08. Fabolous – Roger That (Feat. Freck Billionaire)
09. Fabolous – Love Come Down
10. Fabolous & Paul Cain – Popular Demand
11. Fabolous – Mr. R.I.P
12. Fabolous – Body Bag (Feat. Cam’ron & Vado)
13. Lloyd Banks – Beamer, Benz, or Bentley (Feat. Juelz Santana & Fabolous)
14. Fabolous – For The Money (Feat. Nicki Minaj)
15. Fabolous & Red Cafe – Tonight
16. Fabolous & Trey Songz – All The Way Turnt Up
17. Fabolous – Say Somethin’ $%*$$
18. Fabolous – Funeral Service Music (Feat. Kobe, Paul Cain, Red Cafe & Willie The Kid)
19. Fabolous – Bring Death To Em’
20. Fabolous – Exhibit F

Daaaaamn In need this to be on my comp when I get home @ 5. $#$ is a 7 o'clock. yea im kinda mad. Damn that tracklist is lookin mighty niceeee.

Wasn't Jadakiss submitting a verse one of the many reasons for the delay?

Where is Jada? I mean that was one of the reason he held up the tape
Unless he got a lot of responses like nobody wanna hear washed up jada on his twitter.
that Tracklist is lookin tough

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

24pl73k.jpg
laugh.gif
 martin is top 5 DOA

maybe Def Comedy Jam hosts...lets be real...he had the makings of it in the beginning, but the second half of his career has been utter %@!%
everybody careers fizzle in the second half, but his early films like (via 90's) + martin the series + his two stand up specials + his two comedy albums
he is top 5 G

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

01. Fabolous – The Wake
02. Fabolous – Im Raw
03. Fabolous – Body Ya
04. Fabolous – Hard (Feat. Kobe, Paul Cain & LA The Darkman)
05. Fabolous – Oh Lets Do It
06. Fabolous – Suicide 2  (Feat. Paul Cain & Freck Billionaire)
07. Fabolous – Its Goin’ Down (Feat. Freck Billionaire)
08. Fabolous – Roger That (Feat. Freck Billionaire)
09. Fabolous – Love Come Down
10. Fabolous & Paul Cain – Popular Demand
11. Fabolous – Mr. R.I.P
12. Fabolous – Body Bag (Feat. Cam’ron & Vado)
13. Lloyd Banks – Beamer, Benz, or Bentley (Feat. Juelz Santana & Fabolous)
14. Fabolous – For The Money (Feat. Nicki Minaj)
15. Fabolous & Red Cafe – Tonight
16. Fabolous & Trey Songz – All The Way Turnt Up
17. Fabolous – Say Somethin’ $%*$$
18. Fabolous – Funeral Service Music (Feat. Kobe, Paul Cain, Red Cafe & Willie The Kid)
19. Fabolous – Bring Death To Em’
20. Fabolous – Exhibit F

Making the request right now, can someone to please take off LA The Darkman, and Willie The Kid from the mixtape. Hopefully their in the beginning or end of the songs, so I don't have to listen to their verse.

Back
Top Bottom