Failed My Driving Test for the 2nd Time!

sorry to hear, you'll get it next time.

My boss, got BMW 535 for motivation to get his license, he passed his writing exam, now he's getting a new Jaguar for further motivation, I'm jealous.

sorry to hear, you'll get it next time.

My boss, got BMW 535 for motivation to get his license, he passed his writing exam, now he's getting a new Jaguar for further motivation, I'm jealous.

I passed my first time because the guy that went before me was TERRIBLE... damn near hit a pole... So anything I did looked like I was a PRO!

I passed my first time because the guy that went before me was TERRIBLE... damn near hit a pole... So anything I did looked like I was a PRO!

Originally Posted by vprbullet

thats like how my test went. My instructor, a nice middle aged filipino lady, told me the driver ahead was definitely gonna fail. Then during the test she was so chill and just putting lotion on her feet and hands. So I passed.   

Originally Posted by vprbullet

thats like how my test went. My instructor, a nice middle aged filipino lady, told me the driver ahead was definitely gonna fail. Then during the test she was so chill and just putting lotion on her feet and hands. So I passed.   

passed my driver's license da 1st time 
happy.gif

currently failed my CDL class b road test 4x
30t6p3b.gif
( joint is WIIIILD hard)

happy.gif

30t6p3b.gif
( joint is WIIIILD hard)

how the hell do you fail the drivers test, let alone multiple times.

16 years of being a passenger should teach you everything you need to know to pass.

if you can't pass it, please stay off the roads. go practice in an empty parking lot with your parents.

how the hell do you fail the drivers test, let alone multiple times.

16 years of being a passenger should teach you everything you need to know to pass.

if you can't pass it, please stay off the roads. go practice in an empty parking lot with your parents.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

happy.gif

30t6p3b.gif
( joint is WIIIILD hard)

What did it involve? I heard you mention you drive for a living, is all that driving difficult(boredom, fatigue etc)?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

happy.gif

30t6p3b.gif
( joint is WIIIILD hard)

What did it involve? I heard you mention you drive for a living, is all that driving difficult(boredom, fatigue etc)?

Back
Top Bottom