Failed My Driving Test for the 2nd Time!

Originally Posted by Sen0r hot pockets

didnt have to do parallel parking
smokin.gif
driving around the blocc ftw

this.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

I NEVER took the driving test!!
smile.gif

i got lucky because i was taking behind the wheel class my instructor teacher i had was one of my football coach so it was good. I wont lie i sucked so bad at behind the wheel i really had no idea how to reverse or park! My football

coach was cool because he would take us to go eat after and he paid for it
smile.gif
and after i finish the class i passed and months later my coach asked if i got my license and i said no. Then he said wait for him at the gym at the end of

the day i said ok. Then he gave my driving test saying that i took the test with him and passed so all i had to do was to take the license picture and Bingo got my drivers license
smile.gif
lol my behind the wheel instructor was awesome. he told me one time to just keep driving on the highway and after 15 minutes i look at him and realize he's asleep and i go "hey..uhh how long do i drive for?" at this time he wakes up like !#$ where the hell are we and then we went to the nearest movie theater and watched inside man. LOL...i seriously can't believe he did that. i wonder what it takes to be a driving instructor..

Originally Posted by LA KB24

I NEVER took the driving test!!
smile.gif

i got lucky because i was taking behind the wheel class my instructor teacher i had was one of my football coach so it was good. I wont lie i sucked so bad at behind the wheel i really had no idea how to reverse or park! My football

coach was cool because he would take us to go eat after and he paid for it
smile.gif
and after i finish the class i passed and months later my coach asked if i got my license and i said no. Then he said wait for him at the gym at the end of

the day i said ok. Then he gave my driving test saying that i took the test with him and passed so all i had to do was to take the license picture and Bingo got my drivers license
smile.gif
lol my behind the wheel instructor was awesome. he told me one time to just keep driving on the highway and after 15 minutes i look at him and realize he's asleep and i go "hey..uhh how long do i drive for?" at this time he wakes up like !#$ where the hell are we and then we went to the nearest movie theater and watched inside man. LOL...i seriously can't believe he did that. i wonder what it takes to be a driving instructor..

I passed on my third time. Your fine OP. Been driving well over 2 years and have never been in an accident and never been pulled over
pimp.gif

I passed on my third time. Your fine OP. Been driving well over 2 years and have never been in an accident and never been pulled over
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

pimp.gif
group therapy coming in for support.......
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

pimp.gif
group therapy coming in for support.......
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

I feel like if you fail the driving test, you shouldnt be allowed to retake the test for at least a year. If you fail a second time, two years until your next test....and so on.

Getting a license is incredibly easy. Too easy. Only needing a 70 to pass is such a joke. Too many bad drivers on the road.

Zero sympathy from me OP. Learn to drive/park and this wont be an issue.

you're assuming that these bad drivers you see aren't first time passers

just because someone passes on their first try doesn't mean they're a good driver.

like you said - passing with a 70 is a joke

Originally Posted by dland24

I feel like if you fail the driving test, you shouldnt be allowed to retake the test for at least a year. If you fail a second time, two years until your next test....and so on.

Getting a license is incredibly easy. Too easy. Only needing a 70 to pass is such a joke. Too many bad drivers on the road.

Zero sympathy from me OP. Learn to drive/park and this wont be an issue.

you're assuming that these bad drivers you see aren't first time passers

just because someone passes on their first try doesn't mean they're a good driver.

like you said - passing with a 70 is a joke

Passed it on the third try.  I didn't have to parallel park.  The test course was based in a neighborhood around state police headquarters.  The instructor just told me to drive around the neighborhood, watch my speed limits, and be aware of traffic, signs and turns, that's it.

Failed it the previous two times because on the first try I didn't completely stop at the red light on the intersection and that I forgot to signal to turn right; and on the second try I hit a nearby car while attempting to park.

Don't worry OP, you'll get your license on your third try.
wink.gif

Passed it on the third try.  I didn't have to parallel park.  The test course was based in a neighborhood around state police headquarters.  The instructor just told me to drive around the neighborhood, watch my speed limits, and be aware of traffic, signs and turns, that's it.

Failed it the previous two times because on the first try I didn't completely stop at the red light on the intersection and that I forgot to signal to turn right; and on the second try I hit a nearby car while attempting to park.

Don't worry OP, you'll get your license on your third try.
wink.gif

passed on first attempt with a score of 96
laugh.gif
. I still suck parallel parking... matter fact, I scraped 2 cars just this past year trying to parallel park SMH.

passed on first attempt with a score of 96
laugh.gif
. I still suck parallel parking... matter fact, I scraped 2 cars just this past year trying to parallel park SMH.

I stay driving around my hood without a license, been meaning to get it before I start barber college though...
Even drove all the way to South Padre Island with no issues.

My luck will run out eventually, took Driver's Ed a year ago & haven't caught a ride since! 
laugh.gif

Will get it done, and come back & post here saying I got it! 
happy.gif

I stay driving around my hood without a license, been meaning to get it before I start barber college though...
Even drove all the way to South Padre Island with no issues.

My luck will run out eventually, took Driver's Ed a year ago & haven't caught a ride since! 
laugh.gif

Will get it done, and come back & post here saying I got it! 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom