Failed My Driving Test for the 2nd Time!

Originally Posted by Rick2345

No parrallel parking in CA test
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Passed with ease even though I wasn't a good driver back then...

Yiu failed twice because of parallel parking? You need to use a smart car next time. Either that or the lexus that parks itself.

Yiu failed twice because of parallel parking? You need to use a smart car next time. Either that or the lexus that parks itself.

I failed twice when I was 15 and finally got it when I was 16
laugh.gif
. Don't feel bad, the trick is to relax and be confident. Just when you know you're about to make a mistake, fix it correctly. The instructor will act like its all good only to bring you back and fail you if you mess up. Trust, I know the feeling.

I failed twice when I was 15 and finally got it when I was 16
laugh.gif
. Don't feel bad, the trick is to relax and be confident. Just when you know you're about to make a mistake, fix it correctly. The instructor will act like its all good only to bring you back and fail you if you mess up. Trust, I know the feeling.

Why are you doing it on a closed course? Try it on the road if you can really drive. They're probably a lot more strict on a closed course.

Why are you doing it on a closed course? Try it on the road if you can really drive. They're probably a lot more strict on a closed course.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Drivers Ed FTW...

never had to take one.

this. cakewalk. one of the most fun times of my life. me and my dudes used to act a FOOL in that class. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Drivers Ed FTW...

never had to take one.

this. cakewalk. one of the most fun times of my life. me and my dudes used to act a FOOL in that class. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My Cali brethren....I'm going for my permit this week and scheduling  my Driver's test next week. Any pointers I should be aware of?

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My Cali brethren....I'm going for my permit this week and scheduling  my Driver's test next week. Any pointers I should be aware of?

I failed my written test three times
Passed my driving test first time, no problem at all
I was 15, pops even let me drive home

I failed my written test three times
Passed my driving test first time, no problem at all
I was 15, pops even let me drive home

passed on my first try & i should have failed but my instructor wanted the pipe
pimp.gif
so i passed with flying colors

passed on my first try & i should have failed but my instructor wanted the pipe
pimp.gif
so i passed with flying colors