Failed My Driving Test for the 2nd Time!

Passed the 1st time.
pimp.gif

The responses got me dying though
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

images

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

+

I didn't even make it out the RMV parking lot my first time
indifferent.gif

My second time, my driving instructor was so cool. Messed up on parallel parking and gave me a 2nd chance. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

images

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

+

I didn't even make it out the RMV parking lot my first time
indifferent.gif

My second time, my driving instructor was so cool. Messed up on parallel parking and gave me a 2nd chance. 
pimp.gif

Failed Once on the parallel park.. It was a low curb.. My back right tire touched the curb.. I started to fix my position to parallel park (which was possible) and he wouldn't let me..

Failed Once on the parallel park.. It was a low curb.. My back right tire touched the curb.. I started to fix my position to parallel park (which was possible) and he wouldn't let me..

The key to parallel parking is to line up the car parallel to the car in front of the open space, making sure that both rear bumpers line up, prior to backing in to the spot.

The key to parallel parking is to line up the car parallel to the car in front of the open space, making sure that both rear bumpers line up, prior to backing in to the spot.

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Drivers Ed FTW...

never had to take one.

In MD, we have to take drivers ed and take the drivers license test.

Btw..I can understand failing the first time, because honestly, there are just some things they test you on that don't matter in the real world...
I went to the one in Beltsville. Where are you located?

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Drivers Ed FTW...

never had to take one.

In MD, we have to take drivers ed and take the drivers license test.

Btw..I can understand failing the first time, because honestly, there are just some things they test you on that don't matter in the real world...
I went to the one in Beltsville. Where are you located?

I failed 3x too. Two times the instructor failed me for BS reasons. (example: there was a car two blocks away at a stop sign, and when I started rolling forward, she failed me for not letting the car pass -______________-)

Anyway, parallel is easy. you get about a foot off the curb and you're still good from what I'm told.

I failed 3x too. Two times the instructor failed me for BS reasons. (example: there was a car two blocks away at a stop sign, and when I started rolling forward, she failed me for not letting the car pass -______________-)

Anyway, parallel is easy. you get about a foot off the curb and you're still good from what I'm told.

My cousin took it 7 times before she finally passed... needless to say, I don't like being in the car with her...

My cousin took it 7 times before she finally passed... needless to say, I don't like being in the car with her...

Back
Top Bottom