Failed My Driving Test for the 2nd Time!

passed first time with only -2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Failed First time, Second time passed. Had an instructor take me
to an easy Test Centre. On our way there he told me all his students
passes when he takes them to that Test Centre. Basically dude knew all
the test routes cause he hid a GPS in the car, and it recorded everything the
students did during the test.

Failed First time, Second time passed. Had an instructor take me
to an easy Test Centre. On our way there he told me all his students
passes when he takes them to that Test Centre. Basically dude knew all
the test routes cause he hid a GPS in the car, and it recorded everything the
students did during the test.

Idk how you can fail, lol if you fail your driving test you really dont deserve to drive. you only need to drive well for 5 minutes. and you can drive for the rest of your life. i can understand nervousness but how are you gunna react to real-life driving situations.

Idk how you can fail, lol if you fail your driving test you really dont deserve to drive. you only need to drive well for 5 minutes. and you can drive for the rest of your life. i can understand nervousness but how are you gunna react to real-life driving situations.

They make you parallel park in driver's exams now?
I didn't have to when I took it. I live in FL btw

They make you parallel park in driver's exams now?
I didn't have to when I took it. I live in FL btw

I feel like if you fail the driving test, you shouldnt be allowed to retake the test for at least a year. If you fail a second time, two years until your next test....and so on.

Getting a license is incredibly easy. Too easy. Only needing a 70 to pass is such a joke. Too many bad drivers on the road.

Zero sympathy from me OP. Learn to drive/park and this wont be an issue.

I feel like if you fail the driving test, you shouldnt be allowed to retake the test for at least a year. If you fail a second time, two years until your next test....and so on.

Getting a license is incredibly easy. Too easy. Only needing a 70 to pass is such a joke. Too many bad drivers on the road.

Originally Posted by dland24

completely agree
too many people on the road who don't know what they are doing

Originally Posted by dland24

completely agree
too many people on the road who don't know what they are doing

When I took my test like two years ago the teacher had me parallel park in a tiny *@! spot. Didn't even look like my car would fit, I thought she was joking at first. Still passed somehow but that had me pissed off, everything else on the test is pretty basic. I know mad people who have failed 5 or more times though, they don't belong on the road anyway.

When I took my test like two years ago the teacher had me parallel park in a tiny *@! spot. Didn't even look like my car would fit, I thought she was joking at first. Still passed somehow but that had me pissed off, everything else on the test is pretty basic. I know mad people who have failed 5 or more times though, they don't belong on the road anyway.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

you lucky SOB

you gotta post pics now man.  it's obligatory NT bro code.
hahahaha sorry.  its bad enough i am making disparaging comments about her online.  she would cut my penis off in my sleep if she found out i was posting pics up on NT.  she is a typical "significant other" of an NTer.  When she sees me on, shes always asking "what are you looking at?  why are you always on that site?"  I just log off and shutdown.  Easier to do that than to try and explain the concept of NT to a woman (no hate to the lovely ladies on NT who obviously fully grasp the concept of the board)

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

you lucky SOB

you gotta post pics now man.  it's obligatory NT bro code.
hahahaha sorry.  its bad enough i am making disparaging comments about her online.  she would cut my penis off in my sleep if she found out i was posting pics up on NT.  she is a typical "significant other" of an NTer.  When she sees me on, shes always asking "what are you looking at?  why are you always on that site?"  I just log off and shutdown.  Easier to do that than to try and explain the concept of NT to a woman (no hate to the lovely ladies on NT who obviously fully grasp the concept of the board)

Back
Top Bottom