Failed My Driving Test for the 2nd Time!

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Drivers Ed FTW...

never had to take one.

In MD, we have to take drivers ed and take the drivers license test.

Btw..I can understand failing the first time, because honestly, there are just some things they test you on that don't matter in the real world...

this. that 275 for driving skool
30t6p3b.gif

i failed the permit test by 1 my first time....but i passed the driving my first time..only lost 4 points

but you'll get thru it op. just try your best to pretend its not a closed course 
laugh.gif

i think in MD yu gotta do the closed course and the road test now 

Wait... You guys saying you got 97 and 90's and issh......

No one in PR gets higher than 74.
eek.gif
Rumor is they take off 20 points when you get in the car.
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mindless2778

eek.gif
indifferent.gif

the proctor or w/e are real anal....like i know you can lose points if you dont check your mirrors and have your seatbelt on before you start the car...even if you did all that prior to them gettin in. but as long as you pass 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mindless2778

eek.gif
indifferent.gif

the proctor or w/e are real anal....like i know you can lose points if you dont check your mirrors and have your seatbelt on before you start the car...even if you did all that prior to them gettin in. but as long as you pass 
laugh.gif

just don't give up. and maybe try using or borrowing a family or friends car for the exam. what ever car you feel comfortable in the most

just don't give up. and maybe try using or borrowing a family or friends car for the exam. what ever car you feel comfortable in the most

I NEVER took the driving test!!
smile.gif

i got lucky because i was taking behind the wheel class my instructor teacher i had was one of my football coach so it was good. I wont lie i sucked so bad at behind the wheel i really had no idea how to reverse or park! My football

coach was cool because he would take us to go eat after and he paid for it
smile.gif
and after i finish the class i passed and months later my coach asked if i got my license and i said no. Then he said wait for him at the gym at the end of

the day i said ok. Then he gave my driving test saying that i took the test with him and passed so all i had to do was to take the license picture and Bingo got my drivers license
smile.gif

I NEVER took the driving test!!
smile.gif

i got lucky because i was taking behind the wheel class my instructor teacher i had was one of my football coach so it was good. I wont lie i sucked so bad at behind the wheel i really had no idea how to reverse or park! My football

coach was cool because he would take us to go eat after and he paid for it
smile.gif
and after i finish the class i passed and months later my coach asked if i got my license and i said no. Then he said wait for him at the gym at the end of

the day i said ok. Then he gave my driving test saying that i took the test with him and passed so all i had to do was to take the license picture and Bingo got my drivers license
smile.gif

I think a majority of people fail the 1st time and pass the 2nd. The 1st time I went I had a stressed out instructor I can tell from the way she was moving and talkin. On the 3 point turn I had to be waiting about 10+ seconds to see if traffic was coming down, Soon as I finally decided to make the 1st turn 3 blocks down comes a car speeding. She just yells you didn't yield the right of way, After that everything threw me off all of sudden I forgot how to parallel park, 1st im too far from the curb so she goes back out and do it again next try I hit the curb.
floydthinking.png
. I knew I failed after that so now im mad like f*ck it, the rest of the drive I wasn't signaling and going faster then normal. You just gotta drive with confidence and WEAR YOUR SEAT BELT you should pass next time.

I think a majority of people fail the 1st time and pass the 2nd. The 1st time I went I had a stressed out instructor I can tell from the way she was moving and talkin. On the 3 point turn I had to be waiting about 10+ seconds to see if traffic was coming down, Soon as I finally decided to make the 1st turn 3 blocks down comes a car speeding. She just yells you didn't yield the right of way, After that everything threw me off all of sudden I forgot how to parallel park, 1st im too far from the curb so she goes back out and do it again next try I hit the curb.
floydthinking.png
. I knew I failed after that so now im mad like f*ck it, the rest of the drive I wasn't signaling and going faster then normal. You just gotta drive with confidence and WEAR YOUR SEAT BELT you should pass next time.

I passed my first time. 
laugh.gif

I remember driving through a street full of houses and two bums were fighting each other and had their carts blocking the street. I gave the instructor the
alien.gif
face and waited til they moved.
laugh.gif

I passed my first time. 
laugh.gif

I remember driving through a street full of houses and two bums were fighting each other and had their carts blocking the street. I gave the instructor the
alien.gif
face and waited til they moved.
laugh.gif

cot damb homie i hope you dont live in my area. theres already enough terrible drivers round here. thats if you ever get your license tho.

cot damb homie i hope you dont live in my area. theres already enough terrible drivers round here. thats if you ever get your license tho.

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

The feeling sucks..

Both times on the parallel parking. The first time, "I didn't head check enough"- Remind you, this is a closed course..

Today, the sensors in the car went off, to alert me of being too close to the cones, so I failed. I felt like he cut a minute off from my time too.

The thing is I can drive, I drive just about everyday.
frown.gif

I passed my driving test on fourth attempt, so do not feel bad about you. Take one more mock driving tests thats helpful to you and take your driving test at a place and time that suits you. Practice with your driving instructor before taking the test and refresh yourself on parallel parking, backing up straight, and 3 & 4 point turns. Try again, you will definitely pass the test. I wish you all good luck!

New Brunswick practice test | PEI drivers test practice

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

The feeling sucks..

Both times on the parallel parking. The first time, "I didn't head check enough"- Remind you, this is a closed course..

Today, the sensors in the car went off, to alert me of being too close to the cones, so I failed. I felt like he cut a minute off from my time too.

The thing is I can drive, I drive just about everyday.
frown.gif

I passed my driving test on fourth attempt, so do not feel bad about you. Take one more mock driving tests thats helpful to you and take your driving test at a place and time that suits you. Practice with your driving instructor before taking the test and refresh yourself on parallel parking, backing up straight, and 3 & 4 point turns. Try again, you will definitely pass the test. I wish you all good luck!

New Brunswick practice test | PEI drivers test practice

Back
Top Bottom