Failed my Driving Test today

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
at you failing
roll.gif

I passed on my first try. It's probably best you stay off of the road.

This
roll.gif

Cop yourself a Haro with four pegs and call it a wrap youngblood
laugh.gif

I was lucky enough to get a chilled instructor. He actually helped me during the driving test which caught me off guard. While waiting for my appointment time i was watching another kid infront of me and she did horrible and yet she passed. I guess it was everyones lucky day that day.

Passed on my first try.. The key was to be confident, especially on parallel parking. Try again in 5 or 6 months OP, work on your driving skills. We have enough awful drivers behind the wheel as it is, wait until you're comfortable and relaxed before you try again.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Passed on my first try.. The key was to be confident, especially on parallel parking. Try again in 5 or 6 months OP, work on your driving skills. We have enough awful drivers behind the wheel as it is, wait until you're comfortable and relaxed before you try again.
5 or 6 MONTHS? l to the o to the l.  No amount of practice would have made me more relaxed, I'm just an anxious person.  Sporting events, tests, whatever I am nervous af before it whether I've practiced for years or for a week.

dude I use to drive to drivers education classes in the summer and my instructer knew it..LOL anyways I passed on 1st try but failed a eye test from dmv so I had to get glasses first

Don't worry, I got by far the worst score out of all my friends on the road test and 12 years later I'm still accident free. Can't say the same for anyone else I know. They've all totaled cars, some have done it multiple times.

I passed it on my first try. I know of people who were failed because the instructor thought they were going to crash though.

they really need to raise the driving age because there are way too many dumb kid drivers on the road

Don't worry about it bro. I failed my first one too. Once you start driving though, you'll be driving for the rest of your life. 

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Don't worry about it bro. I failed my first one too. Once you start driving though, you'll be driving for the rest of your life. 

laugh.gif
 @ the your avy

I remember what it was like to be 16 and this was the biggest thing in the world to you. Don't worry OP you'll get ur license and forget about failing all together. I failed my first time too but just be patient

Originally Posted by NooEra

laugh.gif
at you failing
roll.gif

This
roll.gif

laugh.gif

All of this. If you can't pass CA's joke of a driving test then you have no business being on the road and we're all safer for it. Too many people on the roads can't drive for ****

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by NooEra

laugh.gif
at you failing
roll.gif

This
roll.gif

laugh.gif

All of this. If you can't pass CA's joke of a driving test then you have no business being on the road and we're all safer for it. Too many people on the roads can't drive for ****
Yep, watch out for me I am a danger to myself and others as soon as I get behind the wheel of a car.  I bet you were just a %%$++%! prodigy when you got behind the wheel, huh?  Never had an accident in your life, right?

I failed the first time.

You know how some streets have speedbumps and they have a sign that says bumps 15 mph.
i was going 15mph down the whole street and he said it was a critical error and failed me.

but the next week i passed.

just go back next week OP it aint that hard

how you fail your first test.
some of the worst drivers i have ever met at 16 passed the first test. and the ones who passed later half of them got their license revoked

Yhea just stake it again you will pass...just focus and act as if shes not there.
I failed my first time too..dude said I passed a stop sign. Honestly till this day I renember stoping at every stop sign during that test..I think dude was just didint like me cause I was joking and laughing with my homegurl in the car before the test about how his face just had "****" written all over it
Took it the second time with this cool black lady, screwed up the parallel terribly(I missed the curb by 3 feet) and she still passed me!.....my main point is, sometimes its not you or your driving but the person giving you the test. Good luck next time though

Originally Posted by office the

Originally Posted by Kfreud

Originally Posted by office the

they really need to raise the driving age because there are way too many dumb kid drivers on the road

@@*+ Grandpa

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you sad that you have to ask mommy for rides still?
You sad your kids put you in a home?

Don't let these dudes get to you just because you failed your driving test.
On another note:
I failed my driving twice and most of the dudes that tried to act like they were awesome because they passed it on their first try either have had tickets or have crashed into someone.
It's not the end of the world, just practice more and read/study the entire driver's handbook.
After I did that, I passed the test effortlessly.
I've been driving for almost 3 years without any situations, tickets, etc.

I thought I was going to fail my first driving test when I went over the crosswalk at an intersection. My instructor marked me off for that but I still passed.

Back
Top Bottom