Fake Dre Beats

How difficult is it to run into one of these counterfeit Beats?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by biff lawson

killing the game for re-sales...my dude just hit me said he get em for $100 was about to cop a grip and sale em but now i'm guessing they are fake.... BESTBUY DISCOUNT FTW tho...about to pick up the Pros for the low price of $180
PROS or STUDIOS???
I got a bestbuy connect too. But he was only able to get the studios at 182 including tax. I ended up returning them. They might cancel noise to the listener, but anyone near or around you can listen to what you're listening to. I didnt like that. 

Why do yall care if other people can hear your music? I never got that. Is it cuz your ashamed of what youre listening to or feel like youre bein ignant or what? I couldnt care less, people around me can always hear my music, talkin bout ima go deaf and stuff.

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by biff lawson

killing the game for re-sales...my dude just hit me said he get em for $100 was about to cop a grip and sale em but now i'm guessing they are fake.... BESTBUY DISCOUNT FTW tho...about to pick up the Pros for the low price of $180
PROS or STUDIOS???
I got a bestbuy connect too. But he was only able to get the studios at 182 including tax. I ended up returning them. They might cancel noise to the listener, but anyone near or around you can listen to what you're listening to. I didnt like that. 

Why do yall care if other people can hear your music? I never got that. Is it cuz your ashamed of what youre listening to or feel like youre bein ignant or what? I couldnt care less, people around me can always hear my music, talkin bout ima go deaf and stuff.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

djaward wrote:

biff lawson wrote:

PROS or STUDIOS???

well, it's mostly out of courtesy. if you're in a quiet room and you can hear music leaking out of headphones.. it does get annoying. i could careless, like you, if people know what im listening to. but i just don't want to disturb them.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

djaward wrote:

biff lawson wrote:

PROS or STUDIOS???

well, it's mostly out of courtesy. if you're in a quiet room and you can hear music leaking out of headphones.. it does get annoying. i could careless, like you, if people know what im listening to. but i just don't want to disturb them.

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

You got scammed the minute you bought into the idea of $100+ headphones.

#stupidity

I got them as a gift, as I said in my post.

The thing I first noticed about them was that the shape was kinda off. Like they were wider than they were supposed to be and it just looked awkard on my head.

#stupidity

I got them as a gift, as I said in my post.

The thing I first noticed about them was that the shape was kinda off. Like they were wider than they were supposed to be and it just looked awkard on my head.

#stupidity

Says the guy who most likely has a pair of nikes that cost 5 dollars to make and spent 150 on......
#ohtheirony 
eyes.gif

#stupidity

Says the guy who most likely has a pair of nikes that cost 5 dollars to make and spent 150 on......
#ohtheirony 
eyes.gif

they make fake everything. fake beats, turbines, bose, shure. everything. they all sound the same. why? because they are all made from the same place. china. i say, if they sound the same and look the same, why not pay the cheaper price unless you are just that insecure. dont nobody know that they are fake but you, and imo i wouldnt care if anybody knew they were fake if the sound quality was the same. thats just my opinion. i buy for sound quality, not to stunt on somebody about buying a $300 pair of headphones that they cant afford.

they make fake everything. fake beats, turbines, bose, shure. everything. they all sound the same. why? because they are all made from the same place. china. i say, if they sound the same and look the same, why not pay the cheaper price unless you are just that insecure. dont nobody know that they are fake but you, and imo i wouldnt care if anybody knew they were fake if the sound quality was the same. thats just my opinion. i buy for sound quality, not to stunt on somebody about buying a $300 pair of headphones that they cant afford.

I bought a pair off ebay for like $35 and they sound really good. I did some research and assumed they were fake so I filed a claim and got refunded the money and got to keep the the headphones.
They are still the best headphones i've ever owned, quality wise.
laugh.gif

I bought a pair off ebay for like $35 and they sound really good. I did some research and assumed they were fake so I filed a claim and got refunded the money and got to keep the the headphones.
They are still the best headphones i've ever owned, quality wise.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom