FAKE EGGPLANTS......? U BE THE JUDGE

icey > white gum
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

for fakes, those are well done

No way they are trash !!! Soles white not clear,Shank plate gives it away off the back it should have a carbon fiber look not like that...Damn china men

Originally Posted by penny4president

****BEWARE A GUY NAMED 910POWER FROM LAURINBURG,NC...HE HAS FAKES IN ALL COLORS FOR $120!!!****
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Yea, he even has the fake Royals, check the poorly done sole and the all white penny logo and the sportswear box,
roll.gif

!BUOn+!g!mk~%24(KGrHgoH-DkEjlLly2R-BKMZeicSTw~~_12.JPG

What's crazy is that they got the shape alright. It ain't perfect, but usually with fakes, the shape is REALLY off. But these are done ok

I can easily tell they're fake though, but man..

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by penny4president

****BEWARE A GUY NAMED 910POWER FROM LAURINBURG,NC...HE HAS FAKES IN ALL COLORS FOR $120!!!****
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Yea, he even has the fake Royals, check the poorly done sole and the all white penny logo and the sportswear box,
roll.gif

!BUOn+!g!mk~%24(KGrHgoH-DkEjlLly2R-BKMZeicSTw~~_12.JPG

i HATE to say it but that sh** is well done except for the obvious. Take a permanent marker to the shank plate and get the soles yellowed real good and alot ofcats wouldnt know the difference.

I dont care how good they look if my brain knows they are fake i couldnt look myself in the mirror. But if someone dont care about real or fake they will rockthose bad boys. I hope someone buys em and posts em in the pick-up thread. That would be classic.
" These just came today Royal Penny's for $150 shipped ".........
laugh.gif
.........i'll only feel bad if he was dumb enough to actually think they was real.

Bootleggers puttin in mad work.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

What's crazy is that they got the shape alright. It ain't perfect, but usually with fakes, the shape is REALLY off. But these are done ok

I can easily tell they're fake though, but man..

youre right, but like some people have been saying, im glad i can tell they r fake.

this shoe screams fake, but they are damn good fakes. i can def see them getting copped by those who don't know better.
...i still can't believe they got the box right too. lol MAN they're gettin crafty.

the dude sellin the fake eggplants has 3 bids for a fake size 12 and its up to $162 with 3 days left !!!!!!
PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY BIDDING ON THESE !!!!!! !%% !!!!!!

I fell like reporting this cat to eBay right now !!!!!!

I'm going to compare the real to the fakes. And see who wins.

Fake eggplant.
2iq5g3.jpg

rv8xzt.jpg

Real Eggplant.
k5gz4.jpg

mhcg.jpg

Fake Royal.
25f27mu.jpg

1zmick2.jpg

Real Royal.
vzexyx.jpg

15s07kg.jpg

And what do you know the real Foamposite win.
But none the less, these are some good fakes.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

the dude sellin the fake eggplants has 3 bids for a fake size 12 and its up to $162 with 3 days left !!!!!!
PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY BIDDING ON THESE !!!!!! !%% !!!!!!

I fell like reporting this cat to eBay right now
!!!!!!

Useless thread, If you cant tell that those are fakes then you shouldnt be into shoes. They look like they are made out of paper..

To make it useful, put it in a Legit Check....

^^^ it aint useless if one new NTer member sees this and learns something new and avoids getting burned.
Not everyone is a know-it-all like u

Back
Top Bottom