FALL 06 JORDAN PREVIEW (RETROS AND XXI) *PICS*

Thanks for the pictures Snuggles you are th man. The Fire Red IV's are copped, the plastic wings looks great, now they just have to get the Military IV's right. The light blue XXI's will be copped along with the Grape V's, DMP, Laser IV's and the III's if they drop the righ color (Black Cement).

Yo, those XXI are really nice, i like the white/navy/carolina ones a lot.
[/b]
Syracuse Orange in the house!​
<---- :wink:

IM LOVING THE SUNSET 5s..... fire reds blues and blac/white 21s
wtb:anywhere local in portland, oregon
wtb:x retro red

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
at dem V's and those militarys and the mars blackmans
" A chair is still a chair, even when there's no one sittin there. But a chair is not a house, and a house is not a home if there's no one there..."
-R.I.P. Luther Vandross

Thanks for the pics, as usual. Those womens V's are looking nice. You gotta love the fact that they put plastic wings on those fire red IV's, definitely copped.
[/b]

XXI's bring a whole new look to the sneaker game. I think the look will be accepted by most.

THANK YOU, Jordan Brand for putting plastic on the Fire Red IV's. I think it's a good idea to try plasitc on the Fire Reds, yet keep the leather on the Militarys.
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td] [/td][td]
eBay
[/td][/tr][/table]​
[table][tr][td]

Quote:
first off what Fire Red V's are you talking about if you are refering to the Fire Red IV's why in the hell would JB make them a women's release, they have potential to be the best selling Air Jordans of all times since many people's favorite Jordan is the IV and plus its a OG/Bulls colorway.

Calm down, they're a womens release.

Those XXI are CRAZY. :wow:
eek.gif

I LOVE YOU SNUGGLES...good looks u neva let us down...always bringin sumthin new...tankz again
NBA CHAMPS HEAT 06

damn the pics of those XXIs are getting hotter. nice pics snugs.
IVs looking sick still.
not feeling the Vs or VIIs.
the pics of the last kicks look aiight too.
WANTED DS sz. 10.5: camo forces, shy pink SB dunk high, boca jr.SBs chrome VIII, white/blk/chartreuse XIV, graphite XIV, OG taxis or white/red low II (sz. 11).
aim: realestrebel
email: [email protected]
i'm located in the bay area.

I think the reason the fire red's have the plastic is because of the Mars face...They were able to make it closer to the OG, and the face allows it to seperate it from the OG...Unlike the Militaries, where they didn't use plastic, because they have to set them apart from the OG's...

Snuggles-Thanks A LOT...For all that you have done and all the pics you have given us...One thing though...Any chance you could take more shots of the XXI...Like any "special parts to the shoe...Maybe the insoles/sole...if they are indeed removable???...Thanks again...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

love the fire red 4s
White/Bright Rose-New Slate ("Union") Air Force 180 (9.5)
Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9.5, 11, 11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (6.5, 9, 10, 11), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7)

thanks for the pics, interesting upcoming year as far as color scheme
In the event of my demise, when my heart can beat no more, I hope I die for a principle or a belief that I had lived 4, I will die before my time because I feel the shadow's depth, so much I wanted 2 accomplish, before I reached my death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility and wiped the last tear from my eyes
I loved all who were positive In the event of my Demise 2pac

Back
Top Bottom