Fall 2013 Air Jordan 8 AQUA !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This.
Prices for the 07 version are really ridiculous.
The release for this year will be crazy.
I can feel it.

The price has actually gone down some since this release was announced. Dudes should have sold while they were high with the way JB releases retros.

These were confirmed? Where? By whom?

MN? That should tell everyone something...or...did the Columbia XI's and Taxi XII's drop in 2012 and I missed it...because MN "confirmed" those at one point as well...

JM

nice.  I always wanted this pair.   The Fall looks like its gonna be a lot of heat droppin with all the fire red releases too.

This.
Prices for the 07 version are really ridiculous.
The release for this year will be crazy.
I can feel it.
I hope this is a standard first come, first serve sale! I hope there are no tickets, raffles, or RSVPs! That always complicates things for people who actually want the shoes!

Don't think I'm doubling up on anything this year. Rather spend money to have all the ones I want than duplicates. Too much heat is dropping, I'm kinda not feelin it to be honest. :smh:

I wish these came out before the playoffs. I dont want both shoes just this. Playoffs would be the losers circle consolation for me (despite being a good shoe but if choices have have to be made.......)

laugh.gif
 theres no confirmation of these releasing besides from mn. ppl need to stop assuming these are coming out until theres some more concrete evidence.

^ i said that a couple pages back but oh well. I may have to grab the playoffs in case and sell them if the aquas come out.

Still got my 2 pairs from back in the day, one of which I purposely kept ds, but if these do come out I'll get them again and unds my other 07's.....

JB should save these for '14. Grapes are already releasing and maybe the "hype" will be dead by next year :rolleyes

I saw some new pictures online and the shape is completely different... if they do drop and the shape/material is different from the 07 I'm good...

Rather add extra $50-$60 bucks and get a 07 pair :smokin time will tell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom