Fall 2013 Air Jordan 8 AQUA !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Cool so I aint the only one who isnt following his logic. What do the grapes have to do with this? Different model and different colors if they can drop six of the same model in one year why would dropping a different model help?

I honestly think it's only a matter of time until these are actually confirmed.

keeping my fingers crossed tho 
nthat.gif

they bring it up on sneakernews every time they mention the bugs 8s they have been confirmed for awhile

they bring it up on sneakernews every time they mention the bugs 8s they have been confirmed for awhile
But not by Nike.
A trusted leak "confirmed" these but things change. These were confirmed around the same time the Oreo IVs were confirmed. Those never came out.
The Chromes were confirmed at the same time and those were cancelled.

If these do come out I will grab em if they are durabuck, if not I will try to find an 07 pair

Last edited:
Even if they don't drop these this year, it's only a matter of time at the rate they're retroing things. Especially since they're bringing the VIIIs back this year, you know they'll eventually get to the Aquas.

if theyre bring back white/red, playoffs, and the suns color way, pretty sure these will release in 2013 too

Might consider getting a pair since the one I own has some bad paint cracking

Even if they don't drop these this year, it's only a matter of time at the rate they're retroing things. Especially since they're bringing the VIIIs back this year, you know they'll eventually get to the Aquas.
How long do you think they will continue the 23rd anniv of x shoe? Retroing all OGs this year? In three years you are going to see most of them again

this was my first pair of js when i was old enough to cop for myself and this year and this release will be the first time i cop 2 pairs of the same shoe one to rock one to stock i cant wait all time favorite jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom