Fall 2013 Air Jordan 8 AQUA !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the cavs werent that much of a GR mainly the og cw's were thats where im assuming (my logic is coming from) last year it was the year of the 4s with bursts of 7s and 9s most of the 7s that were GR were OG like raptor and olympics the limited were them filbert and obsidian and gold metal is it wrong too think that the 5s (1 number after 4) Grs will be og cw and the limiteds be a big retro or new cw and the 8s (1 up from 7s) grs be og cws like playoffs aqua playoff and limited be suns any new cw like laney or a big retro like chrome?

If you dont see it that way thats why i said it was a theory and thats where my logic comes from
You are reaching with that one but okay.
The Doernbechers in December would've been 5s, 1s(again), or 8s if Nike attempted to make any sense. When the DB VIs came out, we saw a bunch of VIs the next year, same with IIIs, IVs. Yet the last DBs were 9s, but there are no 9s this year.

Just an example as to why not to try and make any sense out of JB.

Not just the OG colorways. With all the restocks, there has to be at least the same amount of thunders out there as any other pair of IVs. People who couldnt get the cavs at a decent price, did not want them. So I can bet all 5s will be GR (for the 23rd anniv) with one or two that are cavs "limited".

Every other shoe will be up to Nike's discretion

Even if their a GR they won't sit but that goes without saying right. Grape Vs & Aqua Viiis in through same year though >>>>

My grail. If these and the black/red 1 drop this year I can officially consider myself done with air Jordan's

laugh.gif

I remember I didn't have the funds for an 07 pair (since I was still in high school with no job) but my homie got a pair. He wore his at least once a week. I was always bitter about it too lol

These will be had though :smokin

*Peeks in*, Yup, hype still real. 13 pages of going nuts with no confirmation.

can't wait for this release, im still debating whether i should go for the aqua's or the playoffs. if the playoffs are true to the originals then idk, that pattern on the interior looks dope as hell in the og's

your reputation is at 14 and you have how many posts.? need I say more..
You know the rep system has not been around for long right? :stoneface:

Trust me, if you only learn 3 things from this site, its that join dates don't matter, nor does post count, nor does rep count.

Plus there was a glitch a while back that boosted a lot of folks rep.

:rolleyes

Last edited:
And no one thinks those Aqua 5's are being released this year to draw attention away from the Aqua 8's so they can release in 2016?

Trust me, if you only learn 3 things from this site, its that join dates don't matter, nor does post count, nor does rep count.

Plus there was a glitch a while back that boosted a lot of folks rep.

:rolleyes
I know. I keep saying that.
Only lames bring up join date.
This is the first time I ever saw someone mention reps though. :rofl:

The 07s were garbage. My pair had severe cracking and are dust magnets which is why they are my beaters now. It shouldn't be hard for JB to improve the quality on the 13s if they actually come out this year.

I can't see them releasing this and the grape V's releasing this year. The grapes have been confirmed and these.... :frown:

I can't see them releasing this and the grape V's releasing this year. The grapes have been confirmed and these....
frown.gif
i coulda sworn they been confirmed but hey well see just cuz it doesnt have a date yet doesnt mean its not coming out i remember all the 8s were confirmed in the same week 

These were never confirmed.

Didn't the Grapes and Aquas release within a year of each other last time? Not in the same year but still

i coulda sworn they been confirmed but hey well see just cuz it doesnt have a date yet doesnt mean its not coming out i remember all the 8s were confirmed in the same week 
I think Modern-Notoriety were the ones who confirmed the Aquas.  However, you know how the sneaker community feels about those guys and their info.

The Doernbechers in December would've been 5s, 1s(again), or 8s if Nike attempted to make any sense. When the DB VIs came out, we saw a bunch of VIs the next year, same with IIIs, IVs. Yet the last DBs were 9s, but there are no 9s this year.

Not just the OG colorways. With all the restocks, there has to be at least the same amount of thunders out there as any other pair of IVs. People who couldnt get the cavs at a decent price, did not want them. So I can bet all 5s will be GR (for the 23rd anniv) with one or two that are cavs "limited".

The DB 9's dropped instead of other models b/c JB is cheap af and they already had all of the mold/specs/machinery set up to accommodate for another 9 to release.  This year, if I were guessing, it would be the DB 5's b/c of the same reason.  But yes, making sense out of anything JB does is crazy.  And no, to the person who you quoted, the Cav's were not limited imo at all.

The DB 9's dropped instead of other models b/c JB is cheap af and they already had all of the mold/specs/machinery set up to accommodate for another 9 to release.  This year, if I were guessing, it would be the DB 5's b/c of the same reason.  But yes, making sense out of anything JB does is crazy.  And no, to the person who you quoted, the Cav's were not limited imo at all.

Y'all both wrong, DB 13s FTW!

:lol:

Still have a DS pair from 07 and a BEAT pair. I still wear the beat pair weekly.

Kind of hesitant to UNDS my other pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom