******** fall to 3-7. (One of the worst games overall of this NFL Season)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...c'mon Washington damn!!!!! captialize

Why doesn't he just tuck the ball and run anymore? There was PLENTY of turf in front of him to pick that up...

smh.gif

Why don't we run some screens for Austin, Jones or Ogletree?

Anything beside running it up the gut or passing on 3rd and longs.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Why doesn't he just tuck the ball and run anymore? There was PLENTY of turf in front of him to pick that up...

same !#%! I was thinking. Williams, Austin, Romo, and Jones are all playing like garbage right now.

-The Juice

The longer this game goes on the more unsure i am about our chances of winning. I feel like Washington is about to break a big play

Yeap this has got to stop.

this Offense is horrible right now.

There not giving any body a chance to make a play for the second week Roy drops balls , and no throws austins way.
jesus take a gamble and do something or we will LOSE this game.

These are the games that we lose.

Next possesion I'd like to see a trick play or something imaginative. They've been motioning Austin in the backfield, let him run or throw.

Anything

game over ... i'm done with this team for the year ... hope they lose the rest of their games so we can get a higher pick ... see ya

Win or lose this has been our MO ever since Wade got there...can't handle success...everybody doubts us we buckle down and run off some wins...then we getoverconfident and get our butts WHIPPED by inferior competition. I can't believe this is how we play after last weeks debacle.

Romo and Roethlisberger are always clutch on the run passes. Thank god we are starting to gain a little momentum.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom