******** fall to 3-7. (One of the worst games overall of this NFL Season)

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i turned the game off ... just lettin yall know so i dont get called out for going ghost lol ... im done with this team though ... good luck skins in all your games this year ... and if you somehow make the playoffs represent the nfc well ...

on to call of duty where i can control what happens ...
Just go away. Quit coming back to tell us you're done..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i turned the game off ... just lettin yall know so i dont get called out for going ghost lol ... im done with this team though ... good luck skins in all your games this year ... and if you somehow make the playoffs represent the nfc well ...

on to call of duty where i can control what happens ...
I don't believe you
laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
They just keep trying to give us chances to win this damn game...

GET IT TOGETHER

Thank God Suisham missed that, the way our offense is playing that would've been the game.

C'mon Tony and company there is no !!*%#+$ excuse for playing this badly for two straight weeks with all the talent on that side of the ball.

lil star.. they playing bad, and def agree about the game but your the type of lame.. that i cant stand.. u aint no dallas fan.." see ya nextyear"
sick.gif
f outa hea with that son

laugh.gif
Why does this idiot not know how to slide... He's gonna get himself killed.

Originally Posted by kidmix

lil star.. they playing bad, and def agree about the game but your the type of lame.. that i cant stand.. u aint no dallas fan.." see ya next year"
sick.gif
f outa hea with that son
Lil star is such a clown. I ignore him in Dallas threads. Even Dallas knows he is a worthless, thats why they always play better once he stopswatching the game.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom