******** fall to 3-7. (One of the worst games overall of this NFL Season)

pimp.gif

Pressure finally gets to Campbell...

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Originally Posted by cardizzle45

smh.gif
well there goes our chance of winning.. thanks a lot campbell u are some garbage I look forward to the new QB we will be getting next year.

i take it you didn't watch the game
laugh.gif

o i have watched this game plus all the games this season... n that pick just proved my point... another lost for us... o n suisham should have been cut thisyear the only reason they kept him was because he has been with the team for a couple years... I worked during training camp and the other kicker who wascompeting for suisham's job was soooooo much better...
smh.gif
what a disappointment

Better draft pick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
On the real though, I did actually really wanna win this one. Too bad Suisham is a piece of wet dog $*#%. I've been saying he sucks ever since he gothere. How do you miss a 39 yard field goal, you're in the damn NFL!!

*$@+%+% pathetic display by the Cowboys today.
smh.gif

I'm glad we escaped with the win but we gotta a lot of !%#$ to work on.

THANK YOU. I can sleep good tonight
pimp.gif

Hats off to the Skins. Y'all played a heck of a game.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

what a way to lose for the Skins
smh.gif

offense needs a complete overhaul next season, can't rely on a kicker for points EVER
Especially when that kicker is Shaun Suisham...
sick.gif

That Skins defense is salty as hell... And this without Haynesworth...

Originally Posted by toine2983

*$@+%+% pathetic display by the Cowboys today.
smh.gif

I'm glad we escaped with the win but we gotta a lot of !%#$ to work on.

Exactly how I feel, Cowboys were fortunate. Don't really inspire confindence right now.

Defense
pimp.gif
- mini because Skins killed themselveswith penaltiess

Crayton
pimp.gif
That play was similar to the one in the Atlanta. Whenever Romois in trouble Crayton seems to be his bailout.

Hey Jerry... GET CHARLIE WEIS ON THE PHONE dude sucks as a head coach but the man can coach some O. Let the "red headedgenius" walk and get somebody who knows how to run a freakin offense. Defenses have been saying since last year (Ray Lewis) how easy it was to defenseus, now two mediocre teams have damn near shut us out...show Garrett and Wade the door...TONIGHT!

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Pressure finally gets to Campbell...
.............when?
.......when they got pressure on him and he threw a bad ball that got batted and picked at the LOS? Or do you think the Cowboys pass rush hadnothing to do with that?

Back
Top Bottom