******** fall to 3-7. (One of the worst games overall of this NFL Season)

Devin Thomas with the huge block. Skins have been hitting the last two weeks.....would be nice if they came out game 1 like that

we are so garbage on 3rd downs right now ... romo hikes the ball and stares at who hes throwing to the entire time ... its laughable at this point ...

laugh.gif
first thing I see when I click the stream is Fletcher dropping the pick.

laugh.gif
and an add for Wale just popped up.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i swear to $*%+!#* god ... PUT TASHARD IN THE $*%+!#* GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn you never stop do you, and what will happen the moment tashard happens to do something wrong......you'd be the 1st one in here callin him a overratedbum
smh.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Damn you never stop do you, and what will happen the moment tashard happens to do something wrong......you'd be the 1st one in here callin him a overrated bum
smh.gif

what are you talking about? tashard is our best running back ... he blocks and tries hard and at least seems to know that he cant fumble the @!$$+%# ball on along drive ... roy e last week with the drive killer and now barber ... thats how you lose big football games ...

and for the record i said put tashard in waaaay before the fumble ... when felix decided to hop and dive sideways instead of putting his head down and gettingthe first down ...

3tackles for loss for Brooking AND 2 sacks.
DWare w/ half a sack. 1 down 2 sacks to go.
Scandrick will u get some nuts and quit being scared to muscle up with receivers.
He was tryin to kill people in the offseason 2 a days, now he wont touch anybody.

Back
Top Bottom