fallen stars from the DMV

That's a matter of personal opinion.

He still playing, and healthy, and getting paid, so I don't see him "fallen".  He's far from a sob story.

Juan saw over 30 mil during his NBA career, and many believed he would not earn a contract beyond the rookie contract from the Wiz.

He was never a "star" after UMD.  He was, like 90% of the L, a serviceable player.

That's a matter of personal opinion.

He still playing, and healthy, and getting paid, so I don't see him "fallen".  He's far from a sob story.

Juan saw over 30 mil during his NBA career, and many believed he would not earn a contract beyond the rookie contract from the Wiz.

He was never a "star" after UMD.  He was, like 90% of the L, a serviceable player.

Basketball is NOT all about the NBA....David Stern just wants you to believe that it is...
its full of over hyped, manufactured so-called Superstars...but it is entertaining..

Basketball is NOT all about the NBA....David Stern just wants you to believe that it is...
its full of over hyped, manufactured so-called Superstars...but it is entertaining..

I need Tommy to post that pic of Juan Dixon in his store wearing a mohawk and Uggs. Then ya'll see how "fallen" he is. lol

I need Tommy to post that pic of Juan Dixon in his store wearing a mohawk and Uggs. Then ya'll see how "fallen" he is. lol

Originally Posted by Rightguard

i agree 100% with you guys, but athletes taking steriods is a down fall.

It was advertised as a "steroid" but it was more of a product that had something in it that was banned in that league.

He didn't know.

Dude is still 148 lbs soak and wet with bricks on his back, if he was really "juicing" he all would see it within a week.

I got an autographed MD jersey from Juan.  By far one of my favorite college players ever, next to Jalen Rose, Dennis Scott, and Larry Johnson.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

i agree 100% with you guys, but athletes taking steriods is a down fall.

It was advertised as a "steroid" but it was more of a product that had something in it that was banned in that league.

He didn't know.

Dude is still 148 lbs soak and wet with bricks on his back, if he was really "juicing" he all would see it within a week.

I got an autographed MD jersey from Juan.  By far one of my favorite college players ever, next to Jalen Rose, Dennis Scott, and Larry Johnson.

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

He may be a bamma, but he's not struggling. At least he didn't appear to be when I saw him at Christmas.

My-T.

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

He may be a bamma, but he's not struggling. At least he didn't appear to be when I saw him at Christmas.

My-T.

Fallen would be Victor Page after G-Town it was all downhill
Lawrence Moten or My Dude Moochie Norris but the played in the L for a while
Hell thrown Lonnie Baxter in there

Originally Posted by mextra45

You can't count any dude who made it to the league, contributed, and made some $$$ in the NBA to Victor Page.

Unless we talking about dudes who didn't become "all that" in the L.  But I don't think anyone was expecting Moten, Norris, or Baxter to be all-stars. 

How deep are we interpeting "fallen" here?

Victor IS the poster child for the deep end... Still my dude though...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mextra45

You can't count any dude who made it to the league, contributed, and made some $$$ in the NBA to Victor Page.

Unless we talking about dudes who didn't become "all that" in the L.  But I don't think anyone was expecting Moten, Norris, or Baxter to be all-stars. 

How deep are we interpeting "fallen" here?

Victor IS the poster child for the deep end... Still my dude though...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Asia

Joe Smith... smh lol
(a.) Went to Maury High in Norfolk...
(b.) From 757
(c.) Still playing in L, 17 years later
(d.) Has made over 100 mil
(e.) Hasn't been a "star" since NCAA tourney in 1995

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom