Falling in love for the weekend (confessions)

info on dating site, i totally understand OP, but you shouldnt have had sex with her

I really do feel bad for the last one though. Maybe because I genuinely liked her. I never got that close with any of my other dates and I feel I could possibly date her long term. But I cant do that right now

Originally Posted by slickp42189

info on dating site, i totally understand OP, but you shouldnt have had sex with her

Yea, I really didnt want her to have sex with me. She probably did it thinking there could possibly be a future, but feel stupid now for doing it. Or she may think I used her for sex. The last date she did throw hints of having sex, but I ignored her. Im tempted to hit her up and see how shes doing, but she probably has a major wall up.

lol, damn... That's a lesson learned for her not to let things go so fast next time. My guess is that she's more upset with herself than she is with you. As I would be.

Originally Posted by Dropten

Originally Posted by biglan4312

Honestly, I think you must have had something in your past that led you to act this way towards women. Whether it be a past gf that left you or something that happened earlier on in your life. But to me it sounds like you may need professional help. If you want to be in love or love again, you have to be able to let love in man. Sex is one thing, but having these girls fall head over heels in love with you, then kicking them to the curb is something different entirely. Good luck my dude. 

I dont need a shrink. But im not going to lie, I know why im like this now. I had a gf some years ago. It was perfection, everything I loved about her. Sex was banging, convo was great, had no complaints. After about a year, then things started to feel a lil dry. Its like there was nothing to talk about, same ol same ol. We grew tired of each other. We eventually broke up, but the good times with her was the best I ever had. I started to look back at my past relationships and realized a pattern. You just dont have the same feeling after a certain point. So what do I do. Get that feeling and get out before its gone. Id rather remember that person for the best of times than arguments and drama.
I keep trying to not respond, but this topic, just does not sit well with me.. And im the last dude that would capt sav a chick.  But you do realize that the reason you posted your story is here is because you needed mental support from us.  Thats what shrinks provide in a more professional and private atmosphere.

If you stop and breakdown your own story, and current ideology, you will see how ridiculous and scary it really sounds.. Couple that, with your morose manner of replying/posting, the avy of Al Bundy who epitimized women hate.. you even chose the picture of him rocking the "no-mam" Tee, to drive home whatever it is that is troubling you upstairs.

Understand something.. You chose to create an online dating profile, where people are looking to date.. for the express purpose of not dating. .but to heartbreak. You never said shortie was starting to get annoying, or that she wasnt what you thought she was.. you said: "I could tell she was possibly catching feelings and I began to feel a little bad for her. I knew that night I was going to let her go.".

Who does that?  You wined, dined, kissed, ****ed, a chick that you had no designs on being with and werent even interested in.. and you made it clear you do this often?  So why the online dating site?  Why not go at chicks on facebook.. or out in the world like most of us?  Go meet a female at the mall, or the park or the gas station?   Youre scouring that site for a certain type.. and picking and choosing a particular type of women, and executing your plan.

Even if you dont seek out guidance, I hope we've at least gave you a level of self-awareness so that you understand that your actions arent a means to and end as you seem to think they are.. its the start of pattern on a road you really dont want to go down. 

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Yall really saying what im doing is worst than using women for sex? I think more women are messed up cause dudes use them for sex
These women out here are looking for romance and im giving it to them. The reality is, that romance fades, things change.
Its easy for dudes that are looking for sex. They just hit up a JO or prostitute.
My situation is not that simple. I cant just tell a woman start catching feelings then let it go.
Dude.. youre on some predator/early serial killer type steez.  Lets look at this closely.. youre not looking for friendship, or you wouldnt cut them off and just dissapear.  Additionally, you would make it CLEAR that your boundaries lie outside of the bedroom..

You wouldnt start off so quick into the romance with what looks like a pattern that you roll out for each chick if you just wanted "new love".. as you said you felt bad after this one.. why/how could would you feel bad, when you knew damn well what the outcome would be? 

Youre not looking for cheeks, or you wouldnt "stop mid-sex".. so youre just doing all of this for what reason exactly?  There is an endgame to every human action.. noone just does %*%*.. this isnt the dark knight.

You were getting off on that feeling of power over this female... the orignial feeling of superiority that you got from "disappearing" was i guess waning, so you took it to the new level.. %*%* is wack B bottom line.. few chicks start coming up missing in your area.. we sending the D's right to your NT profile
WHEW that actually sounds plausible, but i feel you readin too deep

Honestly, I think you must have had something in your past that led you to act this way towards women. Whether it be a past gf that left you or something that happened earlier on in your life. But to me it sounds like you may need professional help. If you want to be in love or love again, you have to be able to let love in man. Sex is one thing, but having these girls fall head over heels in love with you, then kicking them to the curb is something different entirely. Good luck my dude. 

I dont need a shrink. But im not going to lie, I know why im like this now. I had a gf some years ago. It was perfection, everything I loved about her. Sex was banging, convo was great, had no complaints. After about a year, then things started to feel a lil dry. Its like there was nothing to talk about, same ol same ol. We grew tired of each other. We eventually broke up, but the good times with her was the best I ever had. I started to look back at my past relationships and realized a pattern. You just dont have the same feeling after a certain point. So what do I do. Get that feeling and get out before its gone. Id rather remember that person for the best of times than arguments and drama.
I keep trying to not respond, but this topic, just does not sit well with me.. And im the last dude that would capt sav a chick.  But you do realize that the reason you posted your story is here is because you needed mental support from us.  Thats what shrinks provide in a more professional and private atmosphere.

If you stop and breakdown your own story, and current ideology, you will see how ridiculous and scary it really sounds.. Couple that, with your morose manner of replying/posting, the avy of Al Bundy who epitimized women hate.. you even chose the picture of him rocking the "no-mam" Tee, to drive home whatever it is that is troubling you upstairs.

Understand something.. You chose to create an online dating profile, where people are looking to date.. for the express purpose of not dating. .but to heartbreak. You never said shortie was starting to get annoying, or that she wasnt what you thought she was.. you said: "I could tell she was possibly catching feelings and I began to feel a little bad for her. I knew that night I was going to let her go.".

Who does that?  You wined, dined, kissed, ****ed, a chick that you had no designs on being with and werent even interested in.. and you made it clear you do this often?  So why the online dating site?  Why not go at chicks on facebook.. or out in the world like most of us?  Go meet a female at the mall, or the park or the gas station?   Youre scouring that site for a certain type.. and picking and choosing a particular type of women, and executing your plan.

Even if you dont seek out guidance, I hope we've at least gave you a level of self-awareness so that you understand that your actions arent a means to and end as you seem to think they are.. its the start of pattern on a road you really dont want to go down. 
wow, this guy is good at connecting dots (or creating them) idk if hes a serial killer bro

Yall really saying what im doing is worst than using women for sex? I think more women are messed up cause dudes use them for sex
These women out here are looking for romance and im giving it to them. The reality is, that romance fades, things change.
Its easy for dudes that are looking for sex. They just hit up a JO or prostitute.
My situation is not that simple. I cant just tell a woman start catching feelings then let it go.
Dude.. youre on some predator/early serial killer type steez.  Lets look at this closely.. youre not looking for friendship, or you wouldnt cut them off and just dissapear.  Additionally, you would make it CLEAR that your boundaries lie outside of the bedroom..

You wouldnt start off so quick into the romance with what looks like a pattern that you roll out for each chick if you just wanted "new love".. as you said you felt bad after this one.. why/how could would you feel bad, when you knew damn well what the outcome would be? 

Youre not looking for cheeks, or you wouldnt "stop mid-sex".. so youre just doing all of this for what reason exactly?  There is an endgame to every human action.. noone just does %*%*.. this isnt the dark knight.

You were getting off on that feeling of power over this female... the orignial feeling of superiority that you got from "disappearing" was i guess waning, so you took it to the new level.. %*%* is wack B bottom line.. few chicks start coming up missing in your area.. we sending the D's right to your NT profile

this thread 
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP made this thread feeling bad and going to leave the thread feeling even worse. Sorry OP you a serial killer. 

Son called him low class though...

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

amen.gif

combo+of+slow+and+fast+clap+_558ae73e39ae3c104df43e8b31e468fc.gif

You should pay him for this post OP

Yea, I really didnt want her to have sex with me. She probably did it thinking there could possibly be a future, but feel stupid now for doing it. Or she may think I used her for sex. The last date she did throw hints of having sex, but I ignored her. Im tempted to hit her up and see how shes doing, but she probably has a major wall up.
ok ok, so whats the name of the site?

God damn phenom. Your analyzation is way off.

Who wines and dines a chick theyre not interested in?
Answer- a dude with a mission. Either it be to smash or in my case something else.

I created an online profile on a dating site to not date?
Answer- a dating website is not just for dating. Everyone has different interests and needs
Theres options for just sex to looking for marriage.
Facebook, mall, bar, club doesnt matter. Same thing will happen. I get what I want and wrap it up.

As for No Maam and Al Bundy, maybe you should educate yourself on the concept of it.
Alot of these women have the upper hand when it comes to dating cause they know dudes are in it for the P.
And then they string dudes along until they finally let the P go.
But what happenes when they meet a dude thats not in it for the sex?
Then the game changes!

What you talk about as "weekend love" is basically the honeymoon phase of love, where two people meet, they click, do all sorts of fun stuff and have fuzzy feelings. Now love is something that keeps growing, and so eventually it is expected those two individuals grow out of that phase and they become a couple in a relationship if they sufficiently like each other enough. That's the part you just enjoy rather than the full on commitment of a relationship, so that's the reason you leave after you feel it starts to approach that mark.

I feel that if said chick does not know your intentions from the beginning, then don't do what you do to her. The girl is willing and expecting that you will grow out of that phase too with her and you two will become an official couple to have more good times AND face the bad times.
The bad times are necessary to maintain a healthy relationship, because it shows if the two are willing to go the extra mile for each other and to overcome obstacles, which in turn helps relationship grow further. If you can find a woman who's down in the beginning with the idea of "i just want to go on a few dates with you for the fun of it, but not get into anything serious", then go ahead, but I don't know how many ladies are down for something like that. 

You should make better use of your time like maybe some more hobbies than just going through short love affairs with women, learn how to become more disciplined yourself so you can understand a bit better about commitment, and that it does hurt people in the negative light to come in to their lives, love them, then suddenly leave or give them some petty reason that you shouldn't talk to them anymore. 

I think what you need OP is an outgoing girl with a lot of interests. If you have a well-rounded, diverse girl that keeps herself busy you won't get bored so easily, odds are you'll porbably be burnt out. Sounds like you also lack a sufficient amount of friends if you're looking for a girl to keep you entertained a majority of the time.

The site is POF.

Answer- a dude with a mission. Either it be to smash or in my case something else.

False. You can get w/e you want from a chick w/o spending a dime...YOU just don't know how to.

- The message youre portraying overtly isnt the message youre feeling internally.. you know how I know?  Because like most of us.. ive dated before.. and usually when I meet a female my aim is clear, whether than be sex, companionship, a phone buddy or nothing at all.. does my interest wane in certain situations?  Yep.. do I SET OUT to make sure I end it in a set amount of time? Nope.. So again I ask.. why not, go out, meet a female who piques your interest in some real manner, rather than picking the "best suitable candidate" from a random website?  Another question.. do you initiate the contact with these individuas on the site, or do they?  I guarantee you do 95% ofthe time.

Answer- a dating website is not just for dating. Everyone has different interests and needs
Facebook, mall, bar, club doesnt matter. Same thing will happen. I get what I want and wrap it up.

-  Then why not do so?  I would think you would experience a higher "high" if thats what you claim youre looking for.. there is a reason people call the early going in a relationship the honeymoon period.. its because thats when things are freshest and newest.. the chances of you finding this with a person you selected, rather than two individuals meeting at chance and sleecting each other. .is a much higher percentage.

As for No Maam and Al Bundy, maybe you should educate yourself on the concept of it.
Alot of these women have the upper hand when it comes to dating cause they know dudes are in it for the P.
Then the game changes!

- What in the sam hill does your blurb that have to do with Al Bundy and his perspective? not a damn thing sir.  Additionally, women have the upperhand if thats what you allow them.. Why not find someone on your level, and coexist on an equal plane?  then perhaps things wont feel dry and old within a year?

laugh.gif
  "i dont care shut up and tell me the name of the site" 
roll.gif

OP what is that "something else" what do you want 

"sam hill" 
laugh.gif

Then the game changes!
Phenom is right man, everything you said is validating his claim, crap 

Originally Posted by Ryda421

you're low class. you ruin it for the rest of us

For real though, guys like you are the reason girls don't trust the real "nice guys"

Phenom won.

Back
Top Bottom