Falling in love for the weekend (confessions)

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

dude, you need a friend, not weekend relationships. friendzone would be the best place for you.

Not gonna lie, if you said you were playing for the other team, I wouldn't be surprised int he least

I dont think dude is actually gay, but i do think he's thought about it, or pontificated if he was.  No disrespect OP.. just an opine

dude, you need a friend, not weekend relationships. friendzone would be the best place for you.

Not gonna lie, if you said you were playing for the other team, I wouldn't be surprised int he least
You crazy? I love women. Im not attracted to men.
I have a different mentality than yall mediocre same ol same ol dudes.
And its one of the reasons P is always being thrown at me. If you want the P, you make it seem your not interested in her right? Then she'll start wondering whats wrong with herself. She'll start feeling insecure and think the P will hold you.

Yall think being a man is just about smashin. Yea ive been there, its fun what ever, but im passed that stage.
I dont do friendzone. I dont want to hear these womens problems and issues. I want to know the least about them, but as much a possible!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Phen0m

I dont think dude is actually gay, but i do think he's thought about it, or pontificated if he was.  No disrespect OP.. just an opine

Man, get outta here with that other team business. If I did, I wouldnt have a problem stating that. You act like Im in here hating women or something. I love women. Cant get enough of them  

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you should be upfront at date 1.. not after you've had sex.

Bingo.

Being honest and considerate upfront is key...

It may not of been your intention that your dates go down the way they do, but your actions during these dating periods suggest otherwise...

And just because you tell her that you don't want a relationship doesnt really give you the green light to ignore her emotions...

She fine as hell doe, brah...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dropten

blazinRook wrote:
Dropten wrote:
My turn offs are what it is. Aint gonna change.

How you suppsed to convince a world there's a war if you dont blow up a couple of buildings?

Basically, if you want the full effect, you need to take the right steps to make it happen.
If that involves me putting these women on a pedestal, then thats what I have to do to get the feeling im looking for.

the only reason you are doing this, is because you don't know how to maintain a real relationship. 
it's a cop out. it's a way to deter yourself from the pain you felt when your relationship went stale with your ex.

Its not healthy to "love for the weekend". you obviously do not learn/or grow from it.

Ask yourself do you think it's healthy? the reason why you made this topic is because deep down you're

looking for approval to see if your actions are acceptable or not. if you have doubt in yourself, then 

there's obviously something wrong with how you are approaching things. 

Do I think its healthy? Dudes out there doing the same thing I do, but to smash. Wine and dine a woman just for the P then bounce.
I do the same, I just dont want the P out of it.
Whats unhealthy about it is, hurting these women. Other than that, what Im doing is fine in my book.
I think you guys are having a hard time comprehending "dine and dash" cause your so accustomed to "smash and dash"
Ya'll dudes just think with your *+$!%, but theres more out there than just a nut.

Its addicting.

The difference between smash and dash, and wine and dash. 
Smash and dash is pure physical. it's natural to want to smash. 

It is unnatural to wine and dash because You are chasing a mental stimulation, that is why people are saying your psychotic.

Normal people chase physical stimulation, which is why smash and dash is considered normal. 

You say yourself your addicted. you are trying to convince everyone else that we are mediocre 

when in fact, you are just extremely odd, but you keep thinking your special. 

what can you do now, if P is easily available. go for harder women. someone that will make you

work harder, challenge you. Maybe thats what your in search for. Maybe your searching for someone

who will experience your "hidden rose in the door" game and think nothing of it. 

but until that happens, your gonna run through these women, playing with their minds, in search of 

selfish intentions. (but who isn't selfish, just be mindful of who you hurt). 

blazinRook wrote:
Dropten wrote:

Do I think its healthy? Dudes out there doing the same thing I do, but to smash. Wine and dine a woman just for the P then bounce.
Whats unhealthy about it is, hurting these women. Other than that, what Im doing is fine in my book.
I think you guys are having a hard time comprehending "dine and dash" cause your so accustomed to "smash and dash"
Ya'll dudes just think with your *+$!%, but theres more out there than just a nut.

Very good point. I'm also pretty sure I've read somewhere that sex drive is inversely correlated to intelligence....not every dude is out here to just get yambs from their interactions with females

EDIT: found a link about the sex drive/intelligence thing...good read http://www.gnxp.com/blog/...rse-and-intelligence.php

If you know what it is on your end, and you know shes starting to have feelings for you, like you stated you did, why not just tell her then? You in the wrong for letting it continue without her knowing after that.

So wait do u ever have sex? Cause it's weird just getting to the point and then turning it down, u said u could get yambs at anytime but do uu? Or are u being a delusional?

blazinRook wrote:

blazinRook wrote:
the only reason you are doing this, is because you don't know how to maintain a real relationship. 
it's a cop out. it's a way to deter yourself from the pain you felt when your relationship went stale with your ex.

Its not healthy to "love for the weekend". you obviously do not learn/or grow from it.

Ask yourself do you think it's healthy? the reason why you made this topic is because deep down you're

looking for approval to see if your actions are acceptable or not. if you have doubt in yourself, then 

there's obviously something wrong with how you are approaching things. 

Its addicting.

It is unnatural to wine and dash because You are chasing a mental stimulation, that is why people are saying your psychotic.

Normal people chase physical stimulation, which is why smash and dash is considered normal. 

You say yourself your addicted. you are trying to convince everyone else that we are mediocre 

what can you do now, if P is easily available. go for harder women. someone that will make you

work harder, challenge you. Maybe thats what your in search for. Maybe your searching for someone

who will experience your "hidden rose in the door" game and think nothing of it. 

but until that happens, your gonna run through these women, playing with their minds, in search of 

Hold UP!!!  
you sayin "normal" people dont chase mental stimulation?
Im going to save you from that statement and pretend you mean "men" dont chase mental simulation.

Physical stimulation only exist because of the mind. The mind controls it all. Did you know you can make a woman cum without touching her?
You know how good that feels B? Ive made emotional connections so deep I would have dreams and woke up to find them doing exaclty what I was dreaming about even though they were 30 miles away. Its one of the best feelings connecting with someone that way. What really sucks is when that connection is lost. Thats what I hate the most.
Gonna tell me mental stimulation chasin is phycotic...F outta here.

Ive had women who didnt fall for the "rose in the door". We just never made that connection. Im not here trying to say I can bag any woman and have her wrapped around my fingers. Ive been rejected and shot down like anyone else.

I used to P chase just like the rest of you. Wanting nothing more than the physical. But after I met my ex, that changed. I was so mentally stimulated by her it surpassed any physical feeling ive had.

I think yall dudes scared of getting intouch with your other side
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thisizdray

So wait do u ever have sex? Cause it's weird just getting to the point and then turning it down, u said u could get yambs at anytime but do uu? Or are u being a delusional?
What I mean by I can get it at anytime is, I have someone(s) I get that from when I need it.
I didnt mean get it at anytime from my dates  

Originally Posted by Crumbs

If you know what it is on your end, and you know shes starting to have feelings for you, like you stated you did, why not just tell her then? You in the wrong for letting it continue without her knowing after that.
I did tell her, on the 4th date before it got too deep.

I feel you, you really cant make a distinction between treating a girl a certain way just to smash or just to get some sort of emotional connection/reaction.
Both sides are using the woman for our own gain. Both are wrong. 

And I cant knock you for wanting an emotional connection over physical, but thats not something that you experience with every chick you meet. Its rare. So to actually find someone that you vibe with then just cut it off because it doesnt feel "fresh" anymore is strange. Honestly, looking at my dealings with women I do the same thing. We tend to get close, then I push away a little. But I let them know from the start Im not getting into anything serious right now and i dont play the don juan role.

You have to know that you're sending these chicks mixed signals. You're leaving these women with emotional blue balls.

"People fear what they don't understand....hate what they can't conquer" 

Just because dude is different...doesn't mean he is gay.  Some folks are extremely narrow minded.  

"I wear red and I am straight."  Sees guy wearing blue.  "You wear blue, so you must be gay." 

You get the best women when you aren't on the streets prowling around or in the club showing extreme thirst. 

You never find something when you are looking for it....you stumble into a lot of things. 

Originally Posted by ToneLow

I feel you, you really cant make a distinction between treating a girl a certain way just to smash or just to get some sort of emotional connection/reaction.
Both sides are using the woman for our own gain. Both are wrong. 

And I cant knock you for wanting an emotional connection over physical, but thats not something that you experience with every chick you meet. Its rare. So to actually find someone that you vibe with then just cut it off because it doesnt feel "fresh" anymore is strange. Honestly, looking at my dealings with women I do the same thing. We tend to get close, then I push away a little. But I let them know from the start Im not getting into anything serious right now and i dont play the don juan role.

You have to know that you're sending these chicks mixed signals. You're leaving these women with emotional blue balls.

Yea your right. I gotta chill

Blaze is just saying youre going about this in a psychotic manner. We can all reach the same conclusions.. but every method is unique. Your method is perceived as extreme. Almost Jigsawish in a less squeamish sort of way.

I think I understand you a bit more and where your coming from.. but its still very apparent that your self image and world approach is based largely on these women-whom you claim are all disposables' acceptance of you, and their approache to you.

Your manner of posting pre-returned text from the girl you tortured, compared to post text.. tells the whole story. Youre a different guy now, reinvigorated.

Shouldnt be like. Life will slow down for you again once you stop investing so much into a pot of nothing. Build your theorhetical self on solid ground, not quicksand.

Im just going to conclude this thread with this update

Met up with her yesterday to hash things out (a little while after I went to visit my "friend" for advice
tired.gif
). I didnt pick her up like I usually did, just met her at a quite spot at the park.
I got there before she did and im not going to lie, I was a little anxious. I saw her walking up looking as amazing as ever. She sat next to me, arms crossed. She leaned in a bit thinking she was going to hug me, but then she whipped out a half dead rose
indifferent.gif
. The one I gave her.
My heart sunk to my stomach. She started laughing. Said "It doesnt feel good does it, messing with peoples emotions?"
I told her "Go F yourself", she laughed and hugged me. I was a bit relieved she wasnt as angry or upset as I expected.

We talked for a good while, though I did most of the talking. I wasnt trying to convince her into accepting how I date, but I was more trying to make her uderstand. She said she kind of understand but I cant go around affecting people emotionally that way. She starting tearing up a bit, and kind of went into how she's looking for love and have been for awhile now. So when I came along I had her hopes up a bit.
tired.gif

We talked a bit more. Got everything off of our chests and I felt a shift in my thinking. I began to think if she could possibly hold me down. For her to still be able to sit here and talk with me about this must mean something. She decided to still keep in contact and see where things go from there. It was getting late, I had work in the morning so we headed out seperate ways. But before that, I had a rose hidden by the bench we were sitting on. Whipped it out, and she had the biggest smile. Made me feel so good inside. She said I was the nicest A-hole shes ever met and left.

I dont know NT, shes something special. The idea of making her the only one has crossed my mind. We'll see how it goes.

Good looks on the advice NT.  

Edit. Phen0m. You wanted to see what that ex I was speaking of looks like
fc9367b7685abf0968d2f7d7feb4c0aeb993eaf9_r.jpg

Are you a florist? 

Mr. 1-800 Flowers has those things on demand. 
laugh.gif

I used to dish out roses and floral arragnements like crazy when I worked at a Grocery Store in High School and would make my own, but you sir.....have me beat.  Got roses coming out of doors and benches. 

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Are you a florist? 

Mr. 1-800 Flowers has those things on demand. 
laugh.gif

I used to dish out roses and floral arragnements like crazy when I worked at a Grocery Store in High School and would make my own, but you sir.....have me beat.  Got roses coming out of doors and benches. 
I had it just incase things went the right away
Gotta keep the ladies smiling
wink.gif

....Edit. Phen0m. You wanted to see what that ex I was speaking of looks like
fc9367b7685abf0968d2f7d7feb4c0aeb993eaf9_r.jpg
You upgraded. Gjob Patty Bateman
laugh.gif

blazinRook wrote:

Hold UP!!!  
Im going to save you from that statement and pretend you mean "men" dont chase mental simulation.

Physical stimulation only exist because of the mind. The mind controls it all. Did you know you can make a woman cum without touching her?
You know how good that feels B? Ive made emotional connections so deep I would have dreams and woke up to find them doing exaclty what I was dreaming about even though they were 30 miles away. Its one of the best feelings connecting with someone that way. What really sucks is when that connection is lost. Thats what I hate the most.

Ive had women who didnt fall for the "rose in the door". We just never made that connection. Im not here trying to say I can bag any woman and have her wrapped around my fingers. Ive been rejected and shot down like anyone else.

I used to P chase just like the rest of you. Wanting nothing more than the physical. But after I met my ex, that changed. I was so mentally stimulated by her it surpassed any physical feeling ive had.

I think yall dudes scared of getting intouch with your other side
pimp.gif

normal people do chase mental stimulation...but they look for it to form naturally, and have it something to work toward.
Infatuation is not supposed to be planned out, sought after, and dropped for the next broad only so you can try to infatuate

her to the point of your self satification. 

You are approaching it as if it is a science experiment fam. it's weird. 

lmao at the memes

I get what your saying.
Originally Posted by blazinRook

blazinRook wrote:

Hold UP!!!  

normal people do chase mental stimulation...but they look for it to form naturally, and have it something to work toward.
Infatuation is not supposed to be planned out, sought after, and dropped for the next broad only so you can try to infatuate

her to the point of your self satification. 

You are approaching it as if it is a science experiment fam. it's weird. 

lmao at the memes

Back
Top Bottom