Family Guy… Smh how the mighty have fallen

Cosign on Ugly Americans and Futurama.  Both great but I highly doubt they'll ever get Family Guy numbers
30t6p3b.gif

Cosign on Ugly Americans and Futurama.  Both great but I highly doubt they'll ever get Family Guy numbers
30t6p3b.gif

after 2006 the show fell off, harddd.

i only watch the first few seasons. same goes for simpsons, after about 01-02 it went downhill and too digital so it was garbage and not even funny

after 2006 the show fell off, harddd.

i only watch the first few seasons. same goes for simpsons, after about 01-02 it went downhill and too digital so it was garbage and not even funny

I actually still like the show because they dropped the flashbacks and put storylines in the episodes, kind of how it used to be in the old days.

That Breaking and Entering scene was hilarious. At first I had the ehh face but the more it went on it got better.

I actually still like the show because they dropped the flashbacks and put storylines in the episodes, kind of how it used to be in the old days.

That Breaking and Entering scene was hilarious. At first I had the ehh face but the more it went on it got better.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

Family guy is ehh now...I haven't seen the new episodes except a clip in the christmas episode where they went in on bridgeport
laugh.gif

THIS
Had me dead. Leads the nation in shattered glass and gas stations with no pumps. bpt on the map. 
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

I think seth came out to bpt last week after some dude in bpt wrote the writers a letter
laugh.gif
funny thing is when I lived with my girl in bpt we lived a block away from a parking lot full of gas pumps
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

Family guy is ehh now...I haven't seen the new episodes except a clip in the christmas episode where they went in on bridgeport
laugh.gif

THIS
Had me dead. Leads the nation in shattered glass and gas stations with no pumps. bpt on the map. 
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

I think seth came out to bpt last week after some dude in bpt wrote the writers a letter
laugh.gif
funny thing is when I lived with my girl in bpt we lived a block away from a parking lot full of gas pumps
laugh.gif

--Family Guy as a whole is still appreciated. Having the DVD's on a sleepless night FTW.
--I think the problem is the show hasnt really evolved during its tenure. It hasnt devolved either IMO.
--Show is still entertaining to me.

--If you dont like the Star Wars ones, I guess its a matter of taste. I liked em.

--Family Guy as a whole is still appreciated. Having the DVD's on a sleepless night FTW.
--I think the problem is the show hasnt really evolved during its tenure. It hasnt devolved either IMO.
--Show is still entertaining to me.

--If you dont like the Star Wars ones, I guess its a matter of taste. I liked em.

Back
Top Bottom