FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

it's christmas...feeling confident and went big for todays games

good luck and happy holidays fellas 
nthat.gif

So I won 2 tickets to the Santa tournament and I've prepared a bit for tomorrow since the prize is huge. Here's what I've come up with for value plays:

PG: Aaron Brooks - no Hinrich, played 25+ mins last game, could be a blowout. 4200, he needs just ~22 FD pts

PG: Mario Chalmers - With no Bosh, Chalmers is in the starting lineup playing 35+ minutes and is the legitimate 2nd option offensively on the team.

SG: Dion Waiters- has entered the starting lineup, and has been flourishing with 25+ minutes. 4700, he's cheap

SF: Shawne Williams - With no Bosh, Williams will be starting and looking at 25+ minutes for 4100.

PF: Thompson - With no Varejao, he will be in all lineups

PF: Ed Davis - Has been starting, playing big minutes, only 4600. Not the best match-up against Chicago, but for 4600 I think he's a good value play.

Other strategy - for 50/50s, double-ups, I'll be stacking a teams back court. Ex. CP3, JJ Redick, Crawford or Rose, Butler, or Curry, Klay, H. Barnes etc.

Happy Holidays 
smile.gif

Anyone playing strictly tournaments since line ups lock early?

no telling what might happen :lol:  
Hell yeah :lol:. A few of my friends prefer DraftKings because of the individual game lock times but I always try telling them that taking risks on guys playing in late games can pay huge dividends in Fanduel.

I have a few Bulls/Lakers and Clippers/Warriors stacks today. Both for late game tourney and all-day ones. A few others filled with value plays and 3-4 superstars. Here's hoping for some late Christmas presents :pimp:.

Merry Christmas everyone :smokin.

Last edited:
feeling good! lets see some lineups

one risky lineup i made
- irving
-rose
-ginobili
danny green
melo
marion
ibaka
taj gibson
gortat

Just stacked for the late night games from the Warriors/Clippers.

Playing 8 different pools today. :lol: Lettuce pray.

I'm feeling good about one of these lineups today

Parker

Reggie Jackson

Wade

Crawford

Melo

Shawne Williams

Love (2.6% owned) 
eek.gif

Tristan

Gortat

Back