Fans of crappy teams check in: vol. I know that feel bro

Rangers, Mets, Jets, and Knicks.... worst combination of New York teams. FML

at least the Texas Longhorns have solid programs in both football and basketball...
ohwell.gif

Clippers been trash for a minute. Things are looking up, though

I love the Lakers though.

I live in La so i root for bit, but Lakers are first.

Clippers been trash for a minute. Things are looking up, though

I love the Lakers though.

I live in La so i root for bit, but Lakers are first.

Udub Husky Football

Mariners

I wanna say Seahawks even if they did make the playoffs
laugh.gif

Udub Husky Football

Mariners

I wanna say Seahawks even if they did make the playoffs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

aside from 98, the last 2 seasons were the most fun i've had in the years i've been following the jets.  i like the 49ers and the jets, the last 8 or so years in niner land has been hell

and as a mets fan, everything post 06 has been hell for me, the collapses in 07 and 08, the injury plagued 2009, and the foolishness of last year.

in hockey i like the kings, they've been in the league over 40 years and have only been past the 2nd round once, that's all i'll say on the kings smh.

i have the lakers to balance things out, but the events that occured yesterday were pretty bad
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

aside from 98, the last 2 seasons were the most fun i've had in the years i've been following the jets.  i like the 49ers and the jets, the last 8 or so years in niner land has been hell

and as a mets fan, everything post 06 has been hell for me, the collapses in 07 and 08, the injury plagued 2009, and the foolishness of last year.

in hockey i like the kings, they've been in the league over 40 years and have only been past the 2nd round once, that's all i'll say on the kings smh.

i have the lakers to balance things out, but the events that occured yesterday were pretty bad
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by blazinRook

i'm failing to understand how you guys became proud fans of weak teams? did u guys grow up watching them or something?
because it hurts too much (for me at least) to root or even watch a team that can't thoroughly compete
when GM's aren't spending enough money to bring in good players and coaches...

especially when loyal fans like the GSW continue to come out and support...

Not sure what you're looking for in answers here. 

Guys could grow up watching teams and just be loyal fans.

You would like everyone to like winners?

Just because a Team isn't good now doesn't mean they never were, See 49er's they had a pretty good run.

I'm a huge packer fan-see 70s and 80s.  It comes and goes.

i'm failing to understand how you guys became proud fans of weak teams? did u guys grow up watching them or something?
because it hurts too much (for me at least) to root or even watch a team that can't thoroughly compete

Just because a Team isn't good now doesn't mean they never were, See 49er's they had a pretty good run.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

i made a thread..check it out

Originally Posted by sho3tym

i made a thread..check it out

A's, Niners, and Warriors fan, but I ain't much of an NBA fan anymore. I don't care how crappy they are, I'll always rep these colors no matter how hard it gets. %@%% a bandwagon fan.

A's, Niners, and Warriors fan, but I ain't much of an NBA fan anymore. I don't care how crappy they are, I'll always rep these colors no matter how hard it gets. %@%% a bandwagon fan.

niner fan- ugh. we were the standard of the league. everybody looked at us as contenders every single year. every sunday, everybody was picking us to win our games. its a shame we came from names like steve, joe, jerry and ronny to alex smith. it seems like the golden years were a lifetime ago.

dodgers- well, its been 1988 since they got one. they were LA's team. they've looked great and won division championships here and there but '88 seems too long ago.

a's- adopted this team when i moved up here but heck of a farm system but unfortunately they just cant keep their guys intact. 3 words still come to mind. SLIDE, JEREMY, SLIDE!

niner fan- ugh. we were the standard of the league. everybody looked at us as contenders every single year. every sunday, everybody was picking us to win our games. its a shame we came from names like steve, joe, jerry and ronny to alex smith. it seems like the golden years were a lifetime ago.

dodgers- well, its been 1988 since they got one. they were LA's team. they've looked great and won division championships here and there but '88 seems too long ago.

a's- adopted this team when i moved up here but heck of a farm system but unfortunately they just cant keep their guys intact. 3 words still come to mind. SLIDE, JEREMY, SLIDE!

Back
Top Bottom