Fans of crappy teams check in: vol. I know that feel bro

Raiders since superbowl 37
30t6p3b.gif

Utah Jazz for now...I hope we can get back to the playoffs
49ers. I got a picture of me and Steve Young together at a Dairy Queen when i was 3..it feels like thats the last time they were good.

Utah Jazz for now...I hope we can get back to the playoffs
49ers. I got a picture of me and Steve Young together at a Dairy Queen when i was 3..it feels like thats the last time they were good.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Houston checking in. Probably the toughest stretch in the city's sports history.
Only Statis knows my pain.
laugh.gif

Texans: They're the Texans. Only team I know of where the owner thinks they're on the right track after going from a 9-7 record to a 6-10 record.
Right track? Lol wut

Rockets: Damn injuries

Astros: Poor management and ownership.
If only we had any offense on that 2005 world series team
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

Houston checking in. Probably the toughest stretch in the city's sports history.
Only Statis knows my pain.
laugh.gif

Texans: They're the Texans. Only team I know of where the owner thinks they're on the right track after going from a 9-7 record to a 6-10 record.
Right track? Lol wut

Rockets: Damn injuries

Astros: Poor management and ownership.
If only we had any offense on that 2005 world series team
tired.gif

Warriors since a little before the Run TMC days.

Die hard fan no doubt, but sometimes it's hard being a fan... LOL

Warriors since a little before the Run TMC days.

Die hard fan no doubt, but sometimes it's hard being a fan... LOL

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Detroit Lions  Sacramento Kings

How does that happen? I have seen some spread out teams before, but this is a first.
If u look around you will  see some Heat/Yankees, Lakers/Yankees, Dolphins/Lakers, ETC ETC in ppl's sigs
laugh.gif

How does that happen? I have seen some spread out teams before, but this is a first.
If u look around you will  see some Heat/Yankees, Lakers/Yankees, Dolphins/Lakers, ETC ETC in ppl's sigs
laugh.gif

The Milwaukee Bucks...was hoping Hammonds could get us on the right path but this year was a step back.

Brewers, I'm not a huge baseball fan. So I'm hot and cold with them, they tend to let me down...

Packers are doing well...

The Milwaukee Bucks...was hoping Hammonds could get us on the right path but this year was a step back.

Brewers, I'm not a huge baseball fan. So I'm hot and cold with them, they tend to let me down...

Packers are doing well...

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

I bypass those sigs because chances are that person is nothing more than a front-runner. Detroit & Sacramento just threw me for a loop.  

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

I bypass those sigs because chances are that person is nothing more than a front-runner. Detroit & Sacramento just threw me for a loop.  

i'm failing to understand how you guys became proud fans of weak teams? did u guys grow up watching them or something?
because it hurts too much (for me at least) to root or even watch a team that can't thoroughly compete
when GM's aren't spending enough money to bring in good players and coaches...

especially when loyal fans like the GSW continue to come out and support...

i'm failing to understand how you guys became proud fans of weak teams? did u guys grow up watching them or something?
because it hurts too much (for me at least) to root or even watch a team that can't thoroughly compete
when GM's aren't spending enough money to bring in good players and coaches...

especially when loyal fans like the GSW continue to come out and support...

Rangers, Mets, Jets, and Knicks.... worst combination of New York teams. FML

at least the Texas Longhorns have solid programs in both football and basketball...
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom