Fanta in United States Unappreciated vol. I'm Insulted

Euro Orange Fanta is kind of gross.

Tastes like Orange Juice with fizz. Had Apple Fanta in Egypt...tasted like Apple Juice with fizz.

There's this one flavor in Italy, the name escapes me but the can is purple (not Grape). It tastes like vomit with fizz.

Italian Aqua Frizzante > *

Tastes like Orange Juice with fizz. Had Apple Fanta in Egypt...tasted like Apple Juice with fizz.

There's this one flavor in Italy, the name escapes me but the can is purple (not Grape). It tastes like vomit with fizz.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

It's because they use real sugar. I go to school in the Caribbean and any soda here tastes so much better compared to the US
yup. this local store has fanta, pepsi, coke, fresca, all in the glass bottles. HEAVEN ON EARTH.

No joke, HFCS is the devil, Sugar is too much, so they deprive us all in the USA, of true flavor. It reminds me of every other corporation out there cutting corners. You think the US is fat for no real reason? look to the corn syrup crap and you have your answer.

Dr. Pepper in Canada with real sugar is legit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's because they use real sugar. I go to school in the Caribbean and any soda here tastes so much better compared to the US
yup. this local store has fanta, pepsi, coke, fresca, all in the glass bottles. HEAVEN ON EARTH.

No joke, HFCS is the devil, Sugar is too much, so they deprive us all in the USA, of true flavor. It reminds me of every other corporation out there cutting corners. You think the US is fat for no real reason? look to the corn syrup crap and you have your answer.

Dr. Pepper in Canada with real sugar is legit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Our Fanta here has real orange juice in it too... I'm not so much a fan.

Grape Fanta is
pimp.gif
bottles always used to explode when I first opened them though
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

Our Fanta here has real orange juice in it too... I'm not so much a fan.

Grape Fanta is
pimp.gif
bottles always used to explode when I first opened them though
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Jarritos-Soft-Drink.jpg
I RARELY drink soda (fewer than 3 per year probably), but I had the Sour Apple flavor of this while I was in LA.
embarassed.gif
. My goodness. The Strawberry flavor is very good as well.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

people still drink sodas???
roll.gif
As jerkish as you are trying to be, I was thinking the same thing. But I know people do.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Jarritos-Soft-Drink.jpg
I RARELY drink soda (fewer than 3 per year probably), but I had the Sour Apple flavor of this while I was in LA.
embarassed.gif
. My goodness. The Strawberry flavor is very good as well.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

people still drink sodas???
roll.gif
As jerkish as you are trying to be, I was thinking the same thing. But I know people do.

This is very true. Aruba soda is way better, and it all comes in glass bottles.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
   But.................... Sunkist > Fanta

This is very true. Aruba soda is way better, and it all comes in glass bottles.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
   But.................... Sunkist > Fanta

went to ATL last summer and was amazed by apple and peach flavored fantas, we dont have those flavors up north

went to ATL last summer and was amazed by apple and peach flavored fantas, we dont have those flavors up north

no..it's not just b/c they use real sugar.  The whole taste palate is different.
Originally Posted by derrty6232

Aint US fanta just like all the other orange sodas like sunkist, slice, etc?  Spain fanta is like orangina? Soda with pulp bits?
pimp.gif
That's probably the most similar everyday drink that tastes like Euro Fanta
A few years ago my mom bought some type of orange pelligrino.  That was the closest thing that I've ever tasted here in the US.

no..it's not just b/c they use real sugar.  The whole taste palate is different.
Originally Posted by derrty6232

Aint US fanta just like all the other orange sodas like sunkist, slice, etc?  Spain fanta is like orangina? Soda with pulp bits?
pimp.gif
That's probably the most similar everyday drink that tastes like Euro Fanta
A few years ago my mom bought some type of orange pelligrino.  That was the closest thing that I've ever tasted here in the US.

Back
Top Bottom