Fantasy Baseball 2010! It's back!

My team is really deep I am 6-0 right now

Ima just drop Smoak and pick up Michael Stanton

^ Yea I would, both have been pitching great, cept maybe Hanson had a rough one last time? Either way I'd start both and hope for a pitcher's duel.

I need an hitter with Sizemore going on the DL. I'm picking between Ludwick (STL), Damon (DET) or Podsednik (KC). Could also go infield with Callaspo (KC), Aviles (KC) or Prado (ATL).

Hm...

lol just got this team in a public league.
eek.gif

11sjceh.jpg

oaap85.jpg

i was bored and noticed they were still signing up leagues so i drafted.

it's like 12 of the top 20 ranked players for the season
laugh.gif

dude in bottom of my roto league wants to trade pujols.....im offering konerko, berkman, and cueto for him.... i also have becket, verlander, and hanson, and sanchez as my starters....what do you guys think is fair if he rejects my initial trade

The guys you are offering don't bait a trade.

For Pujols you give it all up.

Konerko, Berkman, Beckett, or Verlander (if you can dumb Beckett do it)

Really hit on my pitchers this year - Jimenez, Price, Hughes, Bucholz, and Marcum. I'm really hurting offensively though (lingering from first to third in my 12 team rotisserrie league).

Jeter's home run today during the continuation of the suspended game from last night isn't showing up on my stats. I hope Yahoo fixes it or that's some !!#!#$@@ if it doesn't count.

i got offered Ian Kinsler and Adam Dunn for A-Rod. I dunno if it improves me or not. This would make my O:

C-Y.Molina/C.Santana
1-M.Cabrera
2-Kinsler
3-Figgins (would pick up a 3b w/ more power)
SS-S. Castro/J. Rollins (DL)
OF-J.Bay
OF-Soriano
OF-C.Lee
Util-Vlad Guerrero/Adam Dunn

I need a catcher, any suggestions? I have Posada but he's been injured most of the season. Made a horrible trade for him too. =/

Look for Buster Posey, the Giants' highly touted prospect. He just got called up on Saturday is looking to be in the lineup most of the time. He'll probably also be 1st base eligible after a few games.

Carlos Santana of the Cleveland Indians is supposed to get called up soon. Look for him, too.

Also, who should I drop: Ian Stewart or Casey Blake? I'm having a tough time choosing, it's either those two or Ty Wigginton but he's having a good year so far.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Also, who should I drop: Ian Stewart or Casey Blake? I'm having a tough time choosing, it's either those two or Ty Wigginton but he's having a good year so far.
i'd drop casey blake if i were you.

Originally Posted by hymen man

I'd drop Wigginton.  He's gonna come down to earth soon enough.

I'm pissed I missed out on Posey and Stratsburg. I gotta snag Santana before someone else does...

Ryan Franklin for Jon Garland?

I'm not doing so well in Saves so I'm willing to sac saves for more wins.

Opinions?

This trade was recently vetoed in my league, caused a ton of argument...

Casey McGehee
Strasburg

for

Evan Longoria
Ian Stewart (he'd be dropped)

The person getting McGehee/Stras is in 2nd-to-last and his pitching staff is so bad that adding the best pitcher wouldn't do much to dilute the stats
The person getting Longoria is on Fantasy Baseball 24/7 (27 and working part time at a gym, he's on fantasy 24/7, he has a shady fantasy sports history)

Fair trade?

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

This trade was recently vetoed in my league, caused a ton of argument...

Casey McGehee
Strasburg

for

Evan Longoria
Ian Stewart (he'd be dropped)

The person getting McGehee/Stras is in 2nd-to-last and his pitching staff is so bad that adding the best pitcher wouldn't do much to dilute the stats
The person getting Longoria is on Fantasy Baseball 24/7 (27 and working part time at a gym, he's on fantasy 24/7, he has a shady fantasy sports history)

Fair trade?
For me, it's close enough. I would have let that go.

Nats already placed an innings maximum on Strasburg. His innings pitched in the minors count towards that, as well. Come August and September, they may limit him more than they're limiting him now. With that innings limit on him, instead of pitching 7-8 innings a game, he may be held to 5-6 innings a game. Too many limits on him. McGehee is doing well, too, but Longoria is a straight up beast. Best fantasy 3rd baseman today.

Back
Top Bottom