Fantasy Baseball 2010! It's back!

Originally Posted by parada45

Start or sit Wandy Rodriguez at St.louis tomorrow
I am going to start him. I'm looking for a bounce back performance. Wandy started against the Cards at St. Louis earlier in the season and he did get rocked (4.1 IP, 7 H, 4 ER), but historically, he's owned Pujols. Pujols is just batting .212 off Wandy in 33 ABs.
laugh.gif

I know the Cardinals isn't all about Pujols, but still, it makes you feel a little better about starting Wandy.
laugh.gif

I just went to put in Cervelli because he is starting the night game of todays double header, but I can't (on Yahoo)
smh.gif

Who of the three should I pick up? Jake Peavy, Carl Pavano or Mike Leak. Peavy has been looking much better in his last two starts and I'm leaning towards him.

Wandy played good today should have started him

Should I drop Brad Lidge or Kerry Wood? I also have Qualls and Rafael Soriano

thoughts on derek holland? just picked him up, or should i try to pick up mike leake instead?

^^^ He's been dominant in his last couple starts. If it wasn't for that one bad game against the Marlins he would have around a 2.50 ERA. Only drawback is that he's going to be limited to around 150 innings this year.

I've been offered Jason Bay for Brett Gardner, I would be getting Bay. I love Gardner's steals, but hm...

he also offered me Bay and Hamels for Gardner and Romero.

I should do that right?

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I've been offered Jason Bay for Brett Gardner, I would be getting Bay. I love Gardner's steals, but hm...

I should do that right?

Absolutely

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

I should do that right?

Absolutely

how about if he changed it to Bay and Lackey? I've developed quite the man crush for Gardner so it's hard to part with him but Bay and Lackey is a good trade right?

right now the better player is Gardner. Bay is not playing like the Mets expected him too so far. At the end of the year, Bay will probably be the better player.

Hinskie has been given the starting LF job in Atlanta and has been hitting pretty well. Need an OF or Utility spot should look into swiping him.

i really hate hoffman....im going to drop him but i need another closer... who is going to take over for him?

Outkast- not sure who is but are any closers on the wire?

Parada-Grady may go on the DL or he may be back soon. I wouldn't drop him if he comes back. Smoak on the other hand I don't feel is fantasy relevant unless you're in a 12 team or deeper league

Outkast- not sure who is but are any closers on the wire?

Parada-Grady may go on the DL or he may be back soon. I wouldn't drop him if he comes back. Smoak on the other hand I don't feel is fantasy relevant unless you're in a 12 team or deeper league
there is nothing out there at all....right now i have hoffman, qualls, marmol, and contreras...so im not working with much

Cueto's been hot his last two starts. I don't really like carrying so many relievers since you're basically just holding on to them for one category. Marmol alone should be able to get you a decent amount of saves. So will Contreras in Lidge's place until he returns.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Cueto's been hot his last two starts. I don't really like carrying so many relievers since you're basically just holding on to them for one category. Marmol alone should be able to get you a decent amount of saves. So will Contreras in Lidge's place until he returns.
yea qualls and hoffman screwed me this year... era is 4.55 cause of them and whip is not great either

Back
Top Bottom